What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

i agree.. there times talaga that our love will put into test, :heart: love is full of challenges, trials, struggles, pain & joy. there is no certain and perfect people in this world :unsure:. i believe everybody deserves a second chance.. chance to change for good, chance to love and be loved, chance to be accepted, chance to prove its worth, and chance to correct things..etc..

:wub: lets not close our HEART for forgiveness, and giving second chances. remember, we all did mistakes.. life is short..

forgiveness is the sign of true love

Infidelity is NOT a sign of true love.

well... not in generality though...

I think that before someone decides to leave the person who cheated them, they have to look first, above and beyond all else, their partners character.

Is the person too self-centered to deny themselves whatever pleasures come along, and does he have a history of cheating before? If yes, then by all means, ciao-ciao na forever.

But if the partner is well-meaning person but just weak, then you have to think twice. We know naman na unless someone is a kokey look-a-like super pangit, they're going to face temptation some time during their life. Saying "no" is all about having will-power, self-discipline and the super-ability to truly care about your partner's feeling.

If the latter is the type of partner you have and he commits disloyalty to you, accepting him again will do more good than bad. But you now need to look at why he did what he did. Motivation I think is more important than the act of infidelity itself. Find the reason, if you will know why he cheated then it's possible to avoid having the same triggers repeated.

Most of the time, its the emotional and physical distant between you for so long that pushed him into finding love elsewhere. We are a love hungry species and our spirit die when we do not feel loved. So try to do something that will make your relationship worthwhile each passing days para hindi na siya maghanap pa ng iba.

As a parting shot, the key to real forgiveness must involve trust. At some level you have to really believe in your heart of hearts that you can trust this person to never ever repeat such a painful choice again. If you don't really believe that, then you aren't really going to forgive them and the underlying resentment will eat away at whatever is left of the foundation of your relationship.;)

people:

i have question if this constitutes as CHEATING

i am currently dating a guy right now who, eversince i met him (april2007), vehemently denied that he "pays" for sex. and me being jaded, believed him, he seems like a genuinely nice guy, imagine my shock and surprise when i discovered his posts here at MTC under the forum SYLVANUS. wow, he's been doing it for the past 3 years and until now i dont know if he still does it. i am completely sure that it was him who posted those things as much as i want to deny it. apparently the guy who "never pays for sex" is already one of the masters in that forum blatantly recommending girls, et al.

he lied to me and deliberately withheld information. oh and i caught him last month texting a a girl from that Vanus place that he wants to meet (and he also denied even though i confronted him already)...

what do u guys have to say?

people:

i am currently dating a guy right now who, eversince i met him (april2007), vehemently denied that he "pays" for sex. and me being jaded, believed him, he seems like a genuinely nice guy, imagine my shock and surprise when i discovered his posts here at MTC under the forum SYLVANUS. wow, he's been doing it for the past 3 years and until now i dont know if he still does it. i am completely sure that it was him who posted those things as much as i want to deny it. apparently the guy who "never pays for sex" is already one of the masters in that forum blatantly recommending girls, et al.

he lied to me and deliberately withheld information. oh and i caught him last month texting a a girl from that Vanus place that he wants to meet (and he also denied even though i confronted him already)...

maybe he is true to his words.. which means he doesnt pay for sex instead he gets it for free already..

and it would be more easy for you if what you claim, that your date is the same person who post at the sylvanus thread, is true. confirm it first then think, choose, then decide

compadrei:

as much as i want to deny that he was the one who posts those messages, i cant. he accidentally left his email open in my pc and being curious i just checked his sent messsages. he sent an email last year to one of the girls in Vanus telling her his handle (and other things i would rather not put here).

i confronted him yesterday through email about all these things that i found out. i told him that i dont care anymore abt it because that is his past. my concern is that we are not both sick from his fornicating ways. i also told him that i understand his needs then because he was single during those times. i told him that i accepted him already and that also means accepting his past BUT i dont want him anymore going to those places as a respect to me.

instead of just saying sorry, or making ammends, he was in complete denial (at first) and eventually told me to "f#&k off". ii dont know why he responded that way but i dont think i deserve that kind of treatment after how i was with him.

i still care for him and i TRY to understand him. it could be that he got embarassed that i found out abt his secret sex life but i just dont think that "f#&k off" as his only parting words is just right.

or he could just be a complete jerk. sigh...

people:

It's obvious he's lying. But if you love him enough to live with his lies...(which i don't recommend)...it's really all up to you.

Nobody's perfect....but there is always one who's perfect for us....so they say.

It's obvious he's lying. But if you love him enough to live with his lies...(which i don't recommend)...it's really all up to you.

Nobody's perfect....but there is always one who's perfect for us....so they say.

i already told him that its already his past and im ready to accept that. i only wanted him to stop that already since he is already with me.

the question is, if i can still trust him that he wont go to these places anymore.

:(

ang masama pa nito siya ang galit! labo!

i already told him that its already his past and im ready to accept that. i only wanted him to stop that already since he is already with me.

the question is, if i can still trust him that he wont go to these places anymore.

:(

ang masama pa nito siya ang galit! labo!

If its already in the past, then I think you should not argue anymore with him. If he lied, maybe because he doesn't want to hurt your feeling anymore. If he shows anger when you ask him this thing, probably he thinks that this is the way for you not to open this issue anymore.

So in order for you to have a happy relationship devoid of any arguments and petty quarrels, just accept him as what he is right now and do not try to uncover the grave of his past, wala ka nang magagawa dun e.

About the trust, well I think no one knows if their partner will cheat or lie to them in the future. Kahit na ung mukhang pinaka mukhang inosente or mukhang napaka responsableng partner sa ngayon, still is not a 100% guarantee that they will not cheat on you.

Anyway, if he will do it again then thats the time you need to decide if you are still going to keep the relationship or not.