What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

i been cheated once..twice...

sabi nga sa quote once is enough.

two is too much

and three is a poison that kills a person,..

Nung una I forgive him..

second I forgive him again

on third parang nakakasawa pala..

immune kana situation pero sawa kna..

sabi nga khit na gaano ngkamali if true love tlga you would be blind sa katotohanan..

pero kahit powerful pala ang love dadating ung point na u would totally give up at magiging zero ung love mo sa kanya..

Love is all about sacrifice pero wag naman abusuhin..

Dahil pinapatawad ko siya paulit ulit na lng niyang gngawa ksi alam nia mahal ko siya kaya papatawarin ko siya..

BASTA REMEMBER IF NAGAWA KA NIYANG LOKOHIN MAGAGAWA PA NIA IN THE FUTURE..

KASI PARANG LANG CIRCLE YAN..NO END..PAULIT ULIT..BE CAREFUL ON LOVING TOO MUCH..

BASTA REMEMBER IF NAGAWA KA NIYANG LOKOHIN MAGAGAWA PA NIA IN THE FUTURE..

KASI PARANG LANG CIRCLE YAN..NO END..PAULIT ULIT..BE CAREFUL ON LOVING TOO MUCH..

:goatee: i agree to all your previous statements aside for the above quoted one...wouldnt it be unfair for someone who has proved his worth and has really, honest to goodness, changed for the better, if we would have the presumption that since s/he has been guilty of it once, s/he is capable of doing it again in the future...it hasnt occurred yet and we cant predict the future to say that that person would do it again...therefore, i would be compassionate enough to let her explain her side and open up...a good conversation without the angst would help us resolve the conflict...then most probably we could compromise regarding the situation...after which, i would let her decide...what option does she want to take...does she want to continue or would she want to walk away...being the man in the relationship, i would accept whatever decision she makes...so if she decides to stay, i would gladly embrace her back...this time making sure that the reason for her infidelity would be filled up by me... :goatee:

What about if he has been secretly cheaating/f#&king other women for more than 10 years - with different women and even sired a child (again secretly)? Or possibly there are more children elsewhere?? I may never know .............. The women he f#&ks around are not all the GROs, CGs, or "paid" ones Most are women willing to sin - - plain fubu, GFs, mistress, kabit, or whatever you call them........... What do you guys and gals think? Should I still forgive and forget and keep the relationship? I have forgiven him once too many, many years ago - but I guess ONCE A PHILANDER ALWAYS A PHILANDER - ONE DOES NOT CHANGE at all no matter what they say - Maybe titigil lang siya pag hindi na gumagana ang totoy niya.

It might be easy to say "no more" and let go than go through with the relationship thinking that it might happen again.

However, yeah it might be easier but sometimes the aftermath of the letting go can be so grim that it would really bring you down to depths you've never been before. One might think it's fair to leave, since the gf/bf cheated already and I do believe that being fair is good, but can you be fair when your heart and your brain doesn't want you to?

My principle is to gather the facts first before I make a move especially something that could make or brake me. The main reason why she cheated might be me in the first place. If that's the case then I could accept her again and again and again.

The catch is that I learn, I learn quick and I do my best not to do the same mistakes again, so that wont give her the same reason as before. This is were the word "limitation" comes in. It might be sky high when you're in-love but sometimes the piles of the facts that were gathered is enough already to reach that.

:mtc:

nagyari sakin to dati ko gf huli ko lagay pa niya pic ng ex niya na magkasama sila sa friendster tapos yun pala lage pa sila uusap,ok lang ang baho naman katawan ex ko na yun amoy beefsteak kili kili kahit bago ligo na hindi kawalan sakin,sana naging sisig nalang amoy mas paborito ko pa kaysa sa beefsteak

admittably, pag tayong mga AlphaMales ang na scorned, hindi talaga natin mapapatawad ang mga babae, pero vice versa pag tayo nahuli, we want them to understand why we have done that and obliged them to forgive us..,

parang nasa Culture na natin un ganyan eh..,

True, it's the old double standard. It's been around since before our great-grandfathers. What's gotten stupid is the fact that you have all these "Alpha Male" idiots running around today like a dog in heat expecting any woman he lays eyes on to worship the ground he walks on. Even worse, there are some girls that actually do because they feel they either can't do any better or that "he'll change for me".

Ladies, choose your partners wisely. All men are dogs. It's your choice whether you want a faithful hound or a manyak mutt (askal). You know why there's no divorce law in the Phil? How embarrassing would it be for an "Alpha Male" to be served divorce papers by the wife he's been cheating on? For them marriage is just another trophy showing his "success".

Guys, we may be dogs but that doesn't mean we have to stay that way. A man is faithful to woman he loves, everybody else is wondow dressing (you can look but you can't touch). An immature child is the one still running to his FUBUs or to an MPA and bragging about how many high school girls he just f*cked in the past week....despite the fact he's married or in a good relationship.

True, it's the old double standard. It's been around since before our great-grandfathers. What's gotten stupid is the fact that you have all these "Alpha Male" idiots running around today like a dog in heat expecting any woman he lays eyes on to worship the ground he walks on. Even worse, there are some girls that actually do because they feel they either can't do any better or that "he'll change for me".

Ladies, choose your partners wisely. All men are dogs. It's your choice whether you want a faithful hound or a manyak mutt (askal). You know why there's no divorce law in the Phil? How embarrassing would it be for an "Alpha Male" to be served divorce papers by the wife he's been cheating on? For them marriage is just another trophy showing his "success".

Guys, we may be dogs but that doesn't mean we have to stay that way. A man is faithful to woman he loves, everybody else is wondow dressing (you can look but you can't touch). An immature child is the one still running to his FUBUs or to an MPA and bragging about how many high school girls he just f*cked in the past week....despite the fact he's married or in a good relationship.

nice, very well said.

I'd like to say that this brightened my day! i completely adore you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i Love ................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

................................................. ................................................................................

................................................. ................................................................................

You know what i mean

i Love ................................................................................

You know what i mean