What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

you really can't tell until you get there. iba kasi ung feeling pag-ayan na eh. its really hard to give a 2nd chance its true, it takes a whole gut feeling and a lot of nerves to give that to a person whom you've trusted a lot. but if the person is willing to change, already gave up the bad habit unfaithful act wouldn't we give them a chance? I mean kung tayo ang may nagawa wouldn't we ask for the same thing?

• 2 weeks later...

We feel betrayed if our trust was broken and we feel that trusting again will hurt you more. however let me be a devil's advocate . i have betrayed someones trust by sleeping with another , it wasn't anythng emotional its just that we never were officially a couple so technically , i can " cheat " . it wasn't because of revenge cause she broke my heart once. we agreed that at the onset of our " boardmate" relationship that we will not be exclusive to avoid complications.

Cheat...is just like playing a loaded dice, taking crib notes in the middle of the exam , or pocketing an ace on a poker game. this things are curable . we are stuck on a dogma that " once someone cheats on you , they will forever cheat and they will never change and they will do it again " . a hard solution to this problem is that you tell your partner that you are hurt everytime you are cheated . or you felt betrayed everytime you are cheated. We Filipinos are generally a forgiving people , our current president cheated last elections, yet she is still our president , Cpl Smith rape a filipina , after 5 years of confinement we just write it off as a spontaneous love affair.

if your partner cheats on you and you let them know that you don't like it , if they love you truly . they WILL change . We might not know this or most of us might take this for granted but " LOVE " is a powerful motivator. to emphasize my epilougue let me just finnsh this with a dogma " WE do crazy things for LOVE " , forgiving is one of them .

If they still do it, you can always cut his pecker hehehhehe

Edited by Kharnall

I used to be forgiving, pero siguro this time, If catch my significant other na nagloloko...... I'll call it quits, no point of staying in the relationship if the trust is no longer there, nakaka praning lang and I hate that feeling...

We feel betrayed if our trust was broken and we feel that trusting again will hurt you more. however let me be a devil's advocate . i have betrayed someones trust by sleeping with another , it wasn't anythng emotional its just that we never were officially a couple so technically , i can " cheat " . it wasn't because of revenge cause she broke my heart once. we agreed that at the onset of our " boardmate" relationship that we will not be exclusive to avoid complications.

Cheat...is just like playing a loaded dice, taking crib notes in the middle of the exam , or pocketing an ace on a poker game. this things are curable . we are stuck on a dogma that " once someone cheats on you , they will forever cheat and they will never change and they will do it again " . a hard solution to this problem is that you tell your partner that you are hurt everytime you are cheated . or you felt betrayed everytime you are cheated. We Filipinos are generally a forgiving people , our current president cheated last elections, yet she is still our president , Cpl Smith rape a filipina , after 5 years of confinement we just write it off as a spontaneous love affair.

if your partner cheats on you and you let them know that you don't like it , if they love you truly . they WILL change . We might not know this or most of us might take this for granted but " LOVE " is a powerful motivator. to emphasize my epilougue let me just finnsh this with a dogma " WE do crazy things for LOVE " , forgiving is one of them .

If they still do it, you can always cut his pecker hehehhehe

well said bro. cheers

Awww. kawawa naman ang mga taong ito no? mga stupid cheaters! mga taong nag dadahilan sa mga ginawa nila tapos kung makapag salita akala mo walang ginawang masama. It's because you did this and that, yada yada yada and for whatever reason it lead to the act of cheating. Ang nakaka-asar pa nito ay pag ginawan ka ng masama at ginantihan mo ay ikaw ang pinaka masamang tao sa buong mundo! like kung sakaling she CHEATED on me then I said well cool off muna, to gather my thoughts. and I know I say awful things when I'm mad pero dapat lang tanggapin 'nya yun at wag nang mag hanap ng dahilan kung bakit mo ko dinaya! Friggin HELL! it just irritates me because everything is still so fresh, the wound will heal given the time, but not now. freakin' selfish bitch! and I just learned I'm the antagonist in the story sa side nya, what a pretender and she said not one of her friends knew about our situation, how stupid am I!!! I kept he secrecy now I would find out na parang ako pa ang masama cause I'm asking for some time for myself W.T.F.

Guest Riveria

Hi everyone...The Topic - If Your Partner Has Cheated on You....really caught my attention. I am a victim. I was cheated and for the span of almost 2 years onto our relationship I never felt that I was cheated. Consistent calls everyday..saying I love you before sleeping those are usual routine onto our daily lives. The assurance that I'm being loved and that I loved him is already enough for me to believe that ours is indeed a perfect one. I was wrong, only yesterday that I was able to confirm that he is already married. The threads that I saw here in MTC is already a proof that he was really cheating me. Tears pouring down my eyes again. I can't believe that this happy relationship is already gone to waste. I don't know I will be a hypocrite if I say that I don't love him anymore that will definitely not happen in a snap. It takes time. Funny thing is..I still want to see him. I want closure. I want to talk to him and embrace him for the last time. Thank him for making me happy for 2 yrs for always letting me know how important I am. I miss him so badly but I have to move on.

Hi everyone...The Topic - If Your Partner Has Cheated on You....really caught my attention. I am a victim. I was cheated and for the span of almost 2 years onto our relationship I never felt that I was cheated. Consistent calls everyday..saying I love you before sleeping those are usual routine onto our daily lives. The assurance that I'm being loved and that I loved him is already enough for me to believe that ours is indeed a perfect one. I was wrong, only yesterday that I was able to confirm that he is already married. The threads that I saw here in MTC is already a proof that he was really cheating me. Tears pouring down my eyes again. I can't believe that this happy relationship is already gone to waste. I don't know I will be a hypocrite if I say that I don't love him anymore that will definitely not happen in a snap. It takes time. Funny thing is..I still want to see him. I want closure. I want to talk to him and embrace him for the last time. Thank him for making me happy for 2 yrs for always letting me know how important I am. I miss him so badly but I have to move on.

I'm sorry to hear this. in this case it is time to move on. I wish you all the grace you need to go through this.. as i always say.. "Lilipas din yan"

Guest Riveria
I'm sorry to hear this. in this case it is time to move on. I wish you all the grace you need to go through this.. as i always say.. "Lilipas din yan"

I know but it will take time..Sana lang I'll be much wiser and a better person after this.

Guest Riveria
Awww. kawawa naman ang mga taong ito no? mga stupid cheaters! mga taong nag dadahilan sa mga ginawa nila tapos kung makapag salita akala mo walang ginawang masama. It's because you did this and that, yada yada yada and for whatever reason it lead to the act of cheating. Ang nakaka-asar pa nito ay pag ginawan ka ng masama at ginantihan mo ay ikaw ang pinaka masamang tao sa buong mundo! like kung sakaling she CHEATED on me then I said well cool off muna, to gather my thoughts. and I know I say awful things when I'm mad pero dapat lang tanggapin 'nya yun at wag nang mag hanap ng dahilan kung bakit mo ko dinaya! Friggin HELL! it just irritates me because everything is still so fresh, the wound will heal given the time, but not now. freakin' selfish bitch! and I just learned I'm the antagonist in the story sa side nya, what a pretender and she said not one of her friends knew about our situation, how stupid am I!!! I kept he secrecy now I would find out na parang ako pa ang masama cause I'm asking for some time for myself W.T.F.

I understand now.

I know but it will take time..Sana lang I'll be much wiser and a better person after this.

My two cents on this: even though magkakaiba ang kwento natin pero same pa rin yung results, niloko pa rin...

yes its takes time it will depend on you... if you will stay on the mud. or its time to move on... every chapter is a lesson in life, kahit sinasabi natin hindi fair... talaga naman hindi fair eh... to be a better person, yes.. to be wiser, hindi ako agree dyan... matalino man ang matching napaglalamangan din... it will depend on us, our choices and decisions will pave our road...

Guest Riveria
My two cents on this: even though magkakaiba ang kwento natin pero same pa rin yung results, niloko pa rin...

yes its takes time it will depend on you... if you will stay on the mud. or its time to move on... every chapter is a lesson in life, kahit sinasabi natin hindi fair... talaga naman hindi fair eh... to be a better person, yes.. to be wiser, hindi ako agree dyan... matalino man ang matching napaglalamangan din... it will depend on us, our choices and decisions will pave our road...

People learn from experiences. I know I can get over this. Thank you so much for sharing me your thoughts. I appreciate it.

Guest Riveria
your welcome po...

just be with your friends... they could also help... you overcome your problems, most of the time

Thank you ulit. Bigla ko tuloy na miss ang mga panahon that I neglected them because of my ex. Nevertheless it's not that late to make bawi.