What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

Saying "I Love You" is harder for because when you say that you're sorry, you know what you're giving up and you know you're letting go of your proud so it really couldn't get worse. When you say, "I love you," you're giving up so much more and you also don't know if the person's gonna reciprocate it (at least not the first time that you say it) so it's scarier.

I meant letting go of your PRIDE. Goddang I can't type :D

Most people who responded here says "NO" to second chance. But I truly doubt if thats what they're going to do when time comes that this thing is going to happen to them.

It is not that easy to let someone go, no matter what he did, especially if you truly love that person.

correct ka dyan!!!!

Most people who responded here says "NO" to second chance. But I truly doubt if thats what they're going to do when time comes that this thing is going to happen to them.

It is not that easy to let someone go, no matter what he did, especially if you truly love that person.

Heh heh, maybe that's what you did. Love in a relationship is between two people. If that other person cheated on you, then it hurts all the more because they've basically spat on your feelings for them. Your love was a joke to them. All that time being in a relationship with them, all those "I love you's" were nothing but words.

You let her go, you'll hurt, you'll grieve...but you'll get over it and move on. Only the weak try to cling to dead relationship and believe the lies the cheater tells.

There is no "okey lang" when it comes to betrayal.

correct ka talaga jan.....bkt ba tau nagpapakagago. We can forgive but can we forget? And if you don't forget, then you'll always be uneasy and suspicious. Hay lang talaga ang tao.

Heh heh, maybe that's what you did. Love in a relationship is between two people. If that other person cheated on you, then it hurts all the more because they've basically spat on your feelings for them. Your love was a joke to them. All that time being in a relationship with them, all those "I love you's" were nothing but words.

You let her go, you'll hurt, you'll grieve...but you'll get over it and move on. Only the weak try to cling to dead relationship and believe the lies the cheater tells.

There is no "okey lang" when it comes to betrayal.

If you will ask those people who got cheated by their partners, alam nila na ginagago sila ng ka partner nila, that their partners are just plain liars, that they will grieve and get hurt more. But why they are still with these cheaters? Hindi kaya dahil sa kahit na nagloloko ung partner nila, eh masaya pa rin siya kapag silang dalawa na lang ang magkasama? Hindi kaya dahil hindi nya makita sa iba ung mga traits na nagustuhan nya sa partner nya ngayun? Sometimes, it is better to grieve but happy, than to not to grieve at all but sad.

IMO, to keep or to let go a relationship will depend kung anong naging reason ng panloloko niya. You just don't let go because he cheat, but you must "clearly understand" first the real reason why he did that before you come up with a conclusion.

Edited by Mike Chester