What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

its a case to case basis.... why did he/she cheat? did he/she do it just for sex because ur not there to give him/her that? Or because he/she wants to experience a different kind of sex that you cant give him/her?

Forgiving depends on the depth of one's fault. If you think he/she is way beyond his/her boundaries its your choice. What's important is that you can stick with watever decisions you make =)

**People make mistakes. We are allowed to make mistakes. But the actions we take while in a rage will haunt us forever. **

• 3 weeks later...

I also found it hard to say I Love You in the past...I start to choke, really!

But now that I found my love, it's effortless to say "I love you" and "I'm sorry".

See what full of love does to you? You want to spread love all over and

wish everyone is just as in love as you are.

Edited by hottlipss

I'm Sorry :(

Its hard to say this especially if you love the person.. I cant just say sorry kase alam kong masakit yung nagawa ko :( Chaka kung di mo talaga feel sabihin mahirap.

I love you is easy because pag sinabe mo yun mahal mo talaga yung tao.. No ifs no buts :P

• 2 weeks later...

if ever my partner would cheat on me, sana di ko na lang malaman.

para di pa ako paranoid. di ako maghihinala na baka gawin nya ulit.

at least that way i will be able to concentrate on how to make him happy and improve our relationship.

We've all read about forgiveness. But please allow me to narrate another point of view:

Julius Ceasar's wife was rumoured to have cheated on him. Even if Ceasar did not believe the rumours, he divorced her.

His reason was simple. "THE QUEEN SHOULD BE ABOVE SUSPICION".

Maybe, such will apply only to politicians & high profile personalities.

The question really is; "Can you stomach Infidelity?" I have not been in such a position but the thought of having an unfaithful partner makes me cold in the stomach.

I know that we all commit mistakes but the decision to marry or go into a relationship should be considered very carefully.

As for me, I am for somebody, not any lesser than Ceasar's wife.

To each his own...