What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

Everyone is bound to get hurt one way or another...it's how you will rise after you fall that matters..When someone cheats on you, the trust in which the relationship was built on will forever be tainted...paranoia will forever haunt you...when one of the party cheats, don't expect for a relationship to remain as it was and think that you can go on with the relationship as if nothing has happened, because more often than not, the though that, that person is doing it again will haunt you even in your dreams..so when your partner cheats I say think about it not twice but a hundred times if you want to stay or not..but when you make a decision...make sure you stick through with it...it's painful to let go of someone that you love so much..but it's more painful to lose yourself because of that someone who's made a fool out of you...

<_< aaahh di na siguro.. ibig sabihin nun kaya na-temp sya sa iba di na sya satisfied sa kin.. even if given another chance.. mahirap na mabuo ulit yung trust mo sa kanya.. andun always yung 'Duda' wala na tiwala.. :thumbsdownsmiley: kaya bakit pa.. let go na lang.. and moved on.. yun nga lang ang mahirap is minsan me nadadamay na iba..like kids kung me anak kayo.. :cry:

i'm the jealous, protective type, but, i don't easily jump into conclusions. i always think first, and inquire before i confront.

if there is enough evidence to say that there really is an issue of unfaithfulness on his part (after a mature, logical discussion with him)... on his face, i will definitely end the relationship, right there and then... ofcourse, when i end it, there's no making up and no going back... no matter how hard, how painful it is. once is enough. i am not stupid... maybe a little bitter on the side, but i can surely move on. afterall, he's just one tiny fish in a very big pond... no more no less :P hehehe

i'm just wondering how many of those mtcers who are cheating on their spouses/partners have posted here and say they'd forgive their partners...

because i know or have heard of some really big hypocrites who sleep around and have relationships left and right... but also have the gall to be OFFENDED and HURT when their partner even flirts with someone else...

• 2 weeks later...

i love you...

because these three little words can ruin something really good...

because it makes you vulnerable...

because it can be used against you...to take advantage of you...to manipulate you...

because it takes all your energy just to say it...

because you're bound to get hurt...so bad

Edited by luscious36c

maybe, it's "am sori" ...

well, if things go wrong and you have to end the relationship its harder to say am sori specially if ur partner has suicidal tendencies pala, syempre masakit yun if your on the receiving end ...

at least pag "i love you", kahit indi 220 masaya yun pinagsabihan mo, hahaha