What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

he did. and im still with him. 'cause i saw him change and that he was sorry.

but if i found out that all of these are just frontin' and that he's still flirting with some bitches out there, itatali ko sila sa billboards sa Guadalupe:D

kung minsan yun ang importante... kelangan makita na nagsisisi sila sa ginawa nila :( pero problema lang, after mong patawarin, ayan nanaman... balik sa dating gawi... haaayyyyyyyyy :(

pareng mike,

i guess ur right... no harm in a little flirting right? ang problema lang, dun naguumpisa yun e... its starts with flirting and pretty soon, they are having an affair... :( i've seen it sooo many times before... with my friends, officemates... sa kin din nangyari... :(

i know somebody who just likes to flirt... period! pero he is a rare case... :( usually tuloy tuloy na yan :(

pareng mike,

i guess ur right... no harm in a little flirting right? ang problema lang, dun naguumpisa yun e... its starts with flirting and pretty soon, they are having an affair... :( i've seen it sooo many times before... with my friends, officemates... sa kin din nangyari... :(

i know somebody who just likes to flirt... period! pero he is a rare case... :( usually tuloy tuloy na yan :(

amen :hypocritesmiley:

amen  :hypocritesmiley:

amen X 100!!!

the biggest mistakes usually start with entertaining simple temptations.

sa akin jan, basta ba alam mong harapin lahat ng consequences ng mga ginagawa mo.... you should decide naman kasi for what you want to do with your life.

:)

tama ka dyan pareng gigolo... simple temptations... small things lead to big things... it snowballs!! kaya better just to avoid it :(

ok rin lang ba sayo makikipag flirt wife/gf mo basta hindi nya seryosohin?  if you can answer "yes" to that then i guess its ok.

for me personally hindi ko matatanggap, therefore hindi ko rin gagawin.

tama ka dyan pareng boy popoy... :)

guilty rin naman ako of flirting... pero thats it for me most of the time, hanggang dun lang ako... i also know the consequences of flirting and where it may lead to... :)

Bakit, masama ba ang makipag flirt? Basta wag lang naman seryosohin, hindi ba ok lang?

pareng mike,

the biggest mistakes usually start with entertaining simple temptations.

sa akin jan, basta ba alam mong harapin lahat ng consequences ng mga ginagawa mo.... you should decide naman kasi for what you want to do with your life.

ok rin lang ba sayo makikipag flirt wife/gf mo basta hindi nya seryosohin?  if you can answer "yes" to that then i guess its ok.

for me personally hindi ko matatanggap, therefore hindi ko rin gagawin.

Don't get me wrong, i'm just playing the Devil's Advocate here. Actually i know more or less the negative consequences of flirting, kasi minsan flirt din ako e :) . And most of the time, kahit na wala kang balak mag seryoso, pero ung girl naman ang manineryoso, so ang mangyayari bandang huli, you can't resist her and you will end up having an affair with her. Kaya mas maganda talaga na wag mo na lang kiskisin ung posporo para hindi na lang mag apoy, he he lalim yata ng kataga na yun ha.

Anyway, back to the topic, if my girl will cheat on me...... well..... i don't know... i'll just cross the bridge when i get there. :rolleyes:

Guest Camerie

:thumbsupsmiley: :cool:

If my guy cheated on me, depends how much I love him.... I'm kinda like the martyr type kasi, super deep when loving to the point of being so stupid na at times.... The most I've forgiven a bf is like more than 5 times of cheating....

Prevention is better than cure... So better prevent cheating by avoiding temptations....

Don't get me wrong, i'm just playing the Devil's Advocate here. Actually i know more or less the negative consequences of flirting, kasi minsan flirt din ako e :) . And most of the time, kahit na wala kang balak mag seryoso, pero ung girl naman ang manineryoso, so ang mangyayari bandang huli, you can't resist her and you will end up having an affair with her. Kaya mas maganda talaga na wag mo na lang kiskisin ung posporo para hindi na lang mag apoy, he he lalim yata ng kataga na yun ha.

Anyway, back to the topic, if my girl will cheat on me...... well..... i don't know... i'll just cross the bridge when i get there. :rolleyes:

hahaha!! hirap maging magandang lalaki no? hahaha :lol:

my advise pare, do something so you dont have to cross that bridge ever.... i tell you masakit....!

:thumbsupsmiley:  :cool:

If my guy cheated on me, depends how much I love him.... I'm kinda like the martyr type kasi, super deep when loving to the point of being so stupid na at times.... The most I've forgiven a bf is like more than 5 times of cheating....

Prevention is better than cure... So better prevent cheating by avoiding temptations....

It's good that you can love that much. It's also good that you can forgive someone who has hurt you so bad... but its no good to be stupid. You should know where to draw the line. :)

It's good that you can love that much. It's also good that you can forgive someone who has hurt you so bad... but its no good to be stupid. You should know where to draw the line. :)

I agree with you pre, bago mawala ang respeto sa sarili mo, pakawalan mo na...

once is enough, twice is too much, thrice.... putulan mo na he he he :D ... unti-unti lang ang putol para kada manloko ulit may puputulin ka pa.

Seriously, kapag ganun kadami ka na niyang niloko, ibig sabihin nun hindi ka niya talaga mahal, baka kaya lang siya nasa sa iyo is because of something else.

I agree with you pre, bago mawala ang respeto sa sarili mo, pakawalan mo na...

once is enough, twice is too much, thrice.... putulan mo na he he he :D ... unti-unti lang ang putol para kada manloko ulit may puputulin ka pa.

Seriously, kapag ganun kadami ka na niyang niloko, ibig sabihin nun hindi ka niya talaga mahal, baka kaya lang siya nasa sa iyo is because of something else.

I agree with you Mike Chester.. If a guy sticks with a girl despite of the numerous times he cheated the gurl, then he's up to something. If a guy benefits within the relationship. chances are he's in the relationship for the wrong reason.

I'd say, I'll let go even if like it will k*ll me a thousand times, I'll let go. TRue love means letting go and who knows that might just be an opportunity for the guy to change and discern between right and good. Or for the gurl to meet someone she more deserves.

Purple*wink

for me let them go they doesnt deserve the love you are giving them and besides its easy to say sorry but its hard to fight temptation rigth so if he/she does it to you once she/he could do it again im sure... think of it this way even if you loved them its their lost not yours... cheer up he/she is not the only girl or guy in this world youll fing better one, better than that b***h or b*****d.

for me let them go they doesnt deserve the love you are giving them and besides its easy to say sorry but its hard to fight temptation rigth so if he/she does it to you once she/he could do it again im sure... think of it this way even if you loved them its their lost not yours... cheer up he/she is not the only girl or guy in this world youll fing better one, better than that b***h or b*****d.

tao lang tayo and very capable of making mistakes. that includes you. i'm not saying that you've cheated in any way before, but sooner or later you may...sabi ko nga, tao lang.

as said many times, case to case basis siguro. depends on the gravity of the offense. usually naman, if he has done it just once in million years, don't put him down on that single mistake. di ba? meron din naman talagang ibang boys or girls na players... no matter what you do.

if you have chosen him to be your guy....then there must be something in him worth keeping. hindi naman siya siguro "just another guy" na madaling palitan.

peace po tayo! :)

"what you dont know wont hurt you.."

if my partner found out that i'm cheating on her ass.. then that's my biggest mistake!

i believe you've quoted my post :)

ako, i found out something and it really cut me so deep.

better tell your girl about your extra-co, the earlier, the better. that is, if you really love her.

tao lang tayo and very capable of making mistakes. that includes you. i'm not saying that you've cheated in any way before, but sooner or later you may...sabi ko nga, tao lang.

as said many times, case to case basis siguro. depends on the gravity of the offense. usually naman, if he has done it just once in million years, don't put him down on that single mistake. di ba? meron din naman talagang ibang boys or girls na players... no matter what you do.

if you have chosen him to be your guy....then there must be something in him worth keeping. hindi naman siya siguro "just another guy" na madaling palitan.

peace po tayo! :)

honga, there are people na eventhough how many times they'd hurt you, you'd still want to stay with them. hindi dahil martyr ka, stupid, pathetic, or whatsoever.

and if ever that will happen and if i decided to stay, that is because i want to prove something to myself. and the friendship we've built is worth keeping and worth giving chances.

Edited by best_X_girlfriend