What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

We live in a world of double standards, even our laws favors us men and there is a very valid reason behind the intent of these laws.

In conclusion, if your husband cheated on you, forgive him for the sake of the children. Better yet dont get caught! However, if your wife cheated on you, that's a different story, It's inforgiveable, since the child she might bear may not be yours.

Here you go again with your insensetive comments. This is totally distasteful!!! Where are the feminists of MTC? We are living in a democracy where husband's and wive's are on equal footing. Cheating is cheating.There must be no exception.

i have been cheated. cant fully describe the feeling. but i was able to forgive after she made an genuine repentance. now we're happy together.

tell me im stupid, but love is all stupidity to me.

thats very big of you pareng gigolo... its very hard to forgive and forget especially about something like that... :)

its good that it all worked out in the end for your family! :)

usually ang importante, the one who cheated should be genuinely sorry for what he/she did...

thats very big of you pareng gigolo... its very hard to forgive and forget especially about something like that... :)

its good that it all worked out in the end for your family! :)

usually ang importante, the one who cheated should be genuinely sorry for what he/she did...

that's nice to hear zencalix...

thanks...:)

it's also important to forget...

Infidelity is still a sin and should not be accepted, but we all know that this is happening, this is a reality.

Alam naman natin, lalo na sa mga lalake, na hindi minsan madali ung maging totally faithful ka sa partner mo. Kasi andaming factors e, andyan na ung nakakantyawan ka ng mga barkada mo, or kaya ung gusto mo ring ma experience ung feeling na magkarun ng ibang partner. Pero as i said, hindi naman ibig sabihin nun na hindi mo na mahal ung partner mo, kaya the best thing na lang is to accept the person, and don't discuss anymore the issue.

Kaso the more you dwell on the issue, the more na magkakarun ng lamat ung pagsasama niyo. Unlike kung i accept mo na lang siya, give all the trust, and live a new life with him, im sure mas lalong titibay ang pagsasama ninyo.

Well, i have to make an exception, kasi may mga lalake din na talagang unfaithfull na, irresponsible pa at walang iniisip kung hindi mambabae ng mambabae. With this kind of person, of course mas maganda na iwanan mo na lang.

Mike naman e, the question here is staying if your partner has cheated on you. Not 'would it be acceptable to accept a partner who cheated'

:)

Yun na nga yun e. Hindi ako marunong magpatawad. Id rather spend the rest of my life wondering about the might have beens rather than spend them sorry and bitter because I stayed yet I wasnt able to forgive.

Mike naman e, the question here is staying if your partner has cheated on you. Not 'would it be acceptable to accept a partner who cheated'

:)

Yun na nga yun e. Hindi ako marunong magpatawad. Id rather spend the rest of my life wondering about the might have beens rather than spend them sorry and bitter because I stayed yet I wasnt able to forgive.

Ay sowee po, na off-topic na pala ako :D .

Anyway para hindi OT, IMO, everyone deserves a 2nd chance :hypocritesmiley:.

hmmmm, this is like a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation... :( either way you lose... you still end up miserable... :(

hirap naman :(

Ur right pareng Zen, so its better to forgive and accept, and you will be in a win-win situation :)

Here you go again with your insensetive comments. This is totally distasteful!!! Where are the feminists of MTC? We are living in a democracy where husband's and wive's are on equal footing. Cheating is cheating.There must be no exception.

C'mon you have tried cheating with your better half? Don't you want to have the best of both world? Admit it, us guys wants to have our cake and eat it too! You are as HYPOCRITE as the guy who posted about Christ and forgiveness.

C'mon you have tried cheating with your better half?  Don't you want to have the best of both world? Admit it, us guys wants to have our cake and eat it too! You are as HYPOCRITE as the guy who posted about Christ and forgiveness.

First, im not commited to anyone at the moment. Second,its not in my nature to cheat on my partner. Third, not all men are the same. (look at you?). Fourth, i dont agree on the guy who posted about christ and forgiveness either, because its a totally different thing( maybe he wants to get attention by using christ which is pathetic). Fifth, hypocracy is not in my vocabulary. And finally, "i just wish this topic becomes reality in your personal life"............

Hay I just got sacked last night... twas a 6-year relationship inahas lang sakin ng officemate niya. 

Anybody willing to help me get a retribution???  Kahit 24-hour harrassment lang nsa fone  :angry:

ey im sorry to hear that. i gues it's because laging silang nagkikita, parang na-develop. do you still want her back? just like our topic her "Your Partner Has Cheated On You" can you forgive her?

*wolves

that will gonna be hard if my gf cheat on me...but anything has a reason...i dont know if i will gonna forgive her because i'm not in that situation yet, sana wag mangyari sa akin yun because it will be very painful...If ever it will happen to me, it may take time before I forgive her and the trust that i gave to her will not be that strong...

:thumbsupsmiley:

post-82481-1130551580.gif

ey im sorry to hear that. i gues it's because laging silang nagkikita, parang na-develop. do you still want her back? just like our topic her "Your Partner Has Cheated On You" can you forgive her?

Yes I guess so... but I just realized that she's not worth all these pain. Can I forgive her? Yes, maybe in time... but am I willing to patch the damage? NO! I don't I ever wana be with her again.

Tama ka diyan pre... Wala na kong balak balikan yun, ang gusto ko ngayon makaganti dun sa guy na nang ahas  :evil:

the best way for revenge is to let him keep her if she was such a bitch...

if not, then try to win her back and then break up with her :D (medyo grabe na ito) but if you really want to get back at her. But then again kung mahal mo sya talaga just let her be :) be at peace na lang.