What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

If its already in the past, then I think you should not argue anymore with him. If he lied, maybe because he doesn't want to hurt your feeling anymore. If he shows anger when you ask him this thing, probably he thinks that this is the way for you not to open this issue anymore.

So in order for you to have a happy relationship devoid of any arguments and petty quarrels, just accept him as what he is right now and do not try to uncover the grave of his past, wala ka nang magagawa dun e.

About the trust, well I think no one knows if their partner will cheat or lie to them in the future. Kahit na ung mukhang pinaka mukhang inosente or mukhang napaka responsableng partner sa ngayon, still is not a 100% guarantee that they will not cheat on you.

Anyway, if he will do it again then thats the time you need to decide if you are still going to keep the relationship or not.

thanks so much for ur advice. i have to admit when i read his posts sa thread ng sylvanus, i started shivering and cried. i didnt expect talaga na he would post or even think much less do all those things. i know i sound naive. i am not. very open minded ako about these things BUT he made me believe talaga na he's not like that. he got me going for a while pero fate has its way of showing these to me. i dont know why.

i already asked him to take the medical test for all STDs and VDs including AIDS and i'll do the same. sobrang takot ako right now na may sakit na ako bec of what he did before.

ur right, people will cheat when they will cheat hindi ko na mapipigilan yan. i just have to learn to accept the fact na may past siya and it doesnt necessarily mean na yun din magiging future namin. i hope everything turns out well for us. kung may us pa...

he's not talking to me now and he keeps pushing me away. i dont know exactly why... pero i promised him ill be here lang until kaya ko. it hurts that hes doing that to me pero i think thats how he is dealing with this situation right now.

ps: alam niyo ba san ok magpa check up for STDs and VDs? how much? please PM me

first of all, it is not your fault and you are not the reason why he keeps going to these places.

secondly, i do not think he loves you less by going to these places.

it is just because he enjoys the liberty and excitement in going to these places.

thirdly, if you are willing to accept him for that, because you truly believe that he loves you then i commend you for that.

bottom line is... cheating is cheating.... so if he still wants to continue to go to these places and you allow him to do so then sainthood for you is not so far away.

I have a question? What constitutes cheating?

1. Is deleting all traces of a text, calls and all call logs on your mobile phone so that your bf/gf won't see it considered cheating?

2. Is not telling your ex that you now have a bf/gf that you live with but yet you continue to communicate with your ex via calls and text considered cheating?

3. Is not telling your current bf/gf about your constant communication with your ex considered cheating as well?

I would still continue but you know the damage has been done and its irreversable. Relationship laws does not apply to me anymore if my partner cheated. Its her decision if she still wanted to continue.. ^^ Coz I really want to get even ^^

I have a question? What constitutes cheating?

1. Is deleting all traces of a text, calls and all call logs on your mobile phone so that your bf/gf won't see it considered cheating?

2. Is not telling your ex that you now have a bf/gf that you live with but yet you continue to communicate with your ex via calls and text considered cheating?

3. Is not telling your current bf/gf about your constant communication with your ex considered cheating as well?

answers:

1. absolutely

2. I think she/he just needed a fubu

3. same thing

because there are some instances that the ur bf/gf could not open sex on ur relationships but they do it regularly on their x... ^^

Edited by princeal007
I would still continue but you know the damage has been done and its irreversable. Relationship laws does not apply to me anymore if my partner cheated. Its her decision if she still wanted to continue.. ^^ Coz I really want to get even ^^

answers:

1. absolutely

2. I think she/he just needed a fubu

3. same thing

because there are some instances that the ur bf/gf could not open sex on ur relationships but they do it regularly on their x... ^^

Ok, what if the ex lives in a different country? That would rule out fubu, right?

Anything that is deliberately kept secret from our partner is CHEATING.

If one does something that he/she would not otherwise do if his/her partner were present is cheating. Why do we delete texts we don't want our partner to see? We may say we don't want to hurt him/her so we withhold information. Therefore, don't do it if we think it will hurt the other person.

It's called HONESTY.

Edited by krazie_daizie
if he already cheated on me once.... sana nde na nya ulit ulitin pa dba... once is enough.... kung may kasunod pa hmmm malabong mapatawad ko pa sya.... i guess i better let him go nalang...

Let me quote Melanie Marquez on this:

"You can fool me once, you can even fool me twice, you can even

fool me thrice. But you can never fool me four" :D

hay..been eons since i last joined in a conversation in here....ka-miss po..musta na po kayo peeps? just had to share..ako po been burned betrayed, and killed 4x (confirmed ha...don't know about the others pa) by the same girl...martyr?dubass?don't know kasi may kids involved...i gave up on the nth time when the guy literally texted me and was nice enough :( to tell me that he ditched her kasi he doesn't want to be the source of ruin of a family...the others before him treated me like s@%t!as in bastusan tellin me that i' a jackass who can't hold his woan by the neck...sucks eh?

now i'm done...cheat all she wants...i'm out...need to become a man again... :cry:

Better to find out now than when you're already married!

True! kaya sobrang scared ako to get hitched!

Update lang: were back in each others arms. haha... decided to not talk abt it anymore and put it behind us pero i told him he's not to go to these places anymore. pag hindi niya kaya hindi pumunta, ayoko na din. no point in being with someone u cant trust.

• 2 weeks later...

@ vianne : feel na feel mo topic ah ! joke! joke! joke!

@topic : it has happened to me years ago.. and i don't want to go through the same emotional, psychological and physical torment again. too much specially if you have sacrificed a lot for someone and have invested years of your life!

leaving someone or kicking the person out of your life.. i did. for one, you already have an agreement, no third party, or fourth party (the list goes on).. once they have violated this agreement, they already have made a decision to violate you, disrespect you and in turn have already chosen the other path.

you leave the person, not because to seek revenge and make them feel that the worst part of their lives is coming. but you must leave them for your own good before you get sucked up in a vicious cycle.

note: if they have done it once, they CAN do it again.

never enter a relationship hoping that you can change them, it is they who make the decision whether they'll change for the better or not..