Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

First GF....she's in the US earning $100,000 a year with a nice four story house....yes she affects me coz she's my bestest friend and most favorite person in the world..and we YM

The girl I thought was my true love.....she's in the US still single and working in the church....this one makita ko lang picture nya kinikilig pa ako

My x-wife.....she's in the US living in with her boyfriend.....she still affects me 'coz we have a weird familiarity and enjoy talking to each other....then she bugs me and we fight ....at least she doesn't drive me crazy like before......

My most recent X........running around Manila.....she affects me co she still asks me for load..and I still send her load......and I owe her a pizza......

Si:

# 1 = wla na akong balita

# 2 = nasa laguna, may anak na (napag-iwanan na ko)

# 3 = naging prof ng baby bro and baby sis ko sa UP(akala nya ako daw ung pumasok sa class nya, tinitigan ng husto baby bro ko...Hehehe)

# 4 = wla akong balita pero nasa Friendster ko pa rin

# 5 = dalagang ina (nakikipag balikan pero wag na lng)

Bumped into an old friend a month ago. She mentioned that my ex-gf got married to a military officer and that they now live in Antipolo with kids

Does she still affect me? Let's say I think about her once in a while because I feel guilty about the way I dumped her then. Not that I still want her, but I just feel bad about ending our relationship without a formal closure.

In mind, I know that when I see her, I will make it a point to ask for her forgiveness for hurting her.

Guest Riveria

My recent EX? It seems happy na sya ngaun..well good for him...he made me a better person after the break up...Affected???? I guess my konting factor nalang pero nde ako ganon kaapektado...

hes just 6 train stops away...

can affect me still. hopefully only til feb 2010. when ties will be all paid for good.

feeling senti, found this on my blog...

April 28— my last chapter with you

maybe because im suffering from my monthly dysmenorrhea. or maybe because my nose is clogged. or maybe because im beginning to like somebody else. or maybe just because the of the familiar date April 28. whats so relevant about it in 2008 and in 2009.

Posted on: Apr 28 2008, 03:17 PM (mtc)

my baby…haven’t been myself lately ……miss you……..

show details Apr 28, 2009 (email)

xxx,

eto na yng pix…send ko na lng ulit yng iba pa….

xxx

and its sad that when i close my eyes i can still picture every inch of you. though this should’ve ended when it ended, it was the hardest thing to do. youre more than just a bf,lover,friend,confidante…youre my lifestyle, my anchor, my 5′11″ tower i lean to, fight for, fight with… you have supported me in every little way… you loved me i loved back. and its a nice, bitter, sweet, tormenting 1.5 years with you. you will be missed big time!

so since theres nothing left to say but thank you for all the love, patience, support, understanding you have extended. and its time that i forgive you. for all the reasons i was hurt. i shouldve expected that.

im giving this back to you.

“Look After You”

If I don’t say this now I will surely break

As I’m leaving the one I want to take

Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait

My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

I’ll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don’t go

Will you won’t you, be the one I always know

When I’m losing my control, the city spins around

You’re the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

I’ll look after you

If ever there was a doubt

My love she leans into me

This most assuredly counts

She says most assuredly

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

I’ll look after you

It’s always have and never hold

You’ve begun to feel like home

What’s mine is yours to leave or take

What’s mine is yours to make your own

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Edited by girlet

reminisces pag-naalala ko sila,

napapangiti when i smell perfumes they wore,

takes a second look if i pass by stores they frequent,

dreams of them once in a while,

sometimes nanghihinayang, but knows past is past,

masarap lang alalahanin, kasi they were once a part of you,

happy that most ended well, all remained friends.