Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

When I was in the states, I was with this Filipina chick. Big boobs...perfect ass. Later she broke with me because she wanted "space". She later married an American in the US Army. I miss the way she would grind me when we were young doing "dry sex". She can't have a baby since she had a tumor in her, and when they removed the tumor they took her ovaries with it. She didn't see it as a disadvantage..but as an advantage. no uwanted pregnancies and no protection. She was a horny girl! Do I miss her? just her grinding..but she was hard to maintain. She was so hot, all other guys would always hit on her and pinch her butt, then later I'd have to go around kicking their asses. It was a tough job, that's why now I like simple girls, or girls who range in the range of 7s or 8s. Not Ugly, but not supermodel types.

Guest Riveria

Same with Dean...I'm lucky to be friends with my ex's that's why I know where they are now and we go out if ever there's time. However with this previous ex of mine...I don't know..we can never be friends...

• 1 month later...

my first gf is now in UAE still single and still hot

the girl after her is in the States married & with a kid still kinda hot i guess

the girl after her is still here in the PI working for a bank still single and still hot

and the last girl before the woman i married is out there, really haven't heard from her

i'm still friends with the ex who's in UAE & the one working for a bank here in the PI, they even invited me in facebook hahaha

• 2 weeks later...