Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

dati agent lang...tas pumatol sa boss ko...

fast forward 3 years later...na overtake na ko sa position ko sa company...VP na sya ng company...i would have been happy for her kaso barok pa din mag-english e...please please lang, ayusin mo naman English mo...nakakahiya sa image ng company e...tsk tsk...

at hindi po ako bitter or hypocrite...if i have to f#&k my lady boss to get ahead in the company, i'd do that in a heartbeat...

ex1. in UK: enjoying? his lifewith his wife or other women- even one time his other woman called me telling me she is already with him, as if i care hahaha ako pa rin yata ang mahal nia talaga.....

ex2. in KSA: even if he has a partner that he cannot marry because the girl is waiting for her petition; last time we saw each other he told me i am the one whom he's waiting to marry and to have family;

ex3. in PHI: with his wife - huli ko na nalaman na may asawa sya;

ex4: in PHI: working in Boracay, bakla na yata ang gusto, and will be working my annulment with him soon.....

ex1. in UK: enjoying? his lifewith his wife or other women- even one time his other woman called me telling me she is already with him, as if i care hahaha ako pa rin yata ang mahal nia talaga.....

ex2. in KSA: even if he has a partner that he cannot marry because the girl is waiting for her petition; last time we saw each other he told me i am the one whom he's waiting to marry and to have family;

ex3. in PHI: with his wife - huli ko na nalaman na may asawa sya;

ex4: in PHI: working in Boracay, bakla na yata ang gusto, and will be working my annulment with him soon.....

• 1 month later...

not much of a list...

1.) Makati <<< childhood sweetheart not that deep but worth learning every first kilig moments :blush:

2.) Novaliches <<< officially the first... 5 years down the drain... 3 yrs older than me... I guess she just can't wait -_-

3.) My Bed <<< my last... my fearless dragon... my WIFE :heart: