Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

i'm already done with her. though once in a while, nagpaparinig pa rin sya at kinukulit pa rin ako pag me kelangan sya. i just tell her i'm busy and she won't force it. but after a few days, she will text me again. it's a vicious cycle. i guess i will just ignore her and not respond to her texts anymore so she would finally stop bothering me.

hindi ko alam kung nasaan. malamang busy magcreate nanaman ng reasons. :lol:

may nabasa nga ako rito, na kung nasaan man siya, dun nalang siya. hehe

i dont want to be with him anymore. im sick. that i feel like i wanna throw up

by just thinking of the worse relationship we had, together with the sufferings he made me

experience. :P

anyway, its good. because that time im fully blinded by LOVE ALONE not thinking that slowly waking up,

i realize im alot wounded, and get to appreciate that there are lots of better men

that will take care of me 100x more the way he did. :wub:

does he still affect me? Yes. he still keeps on texting me. sabagay, wa epek na saken

ung mga messages nya. :P

Edited by cHinitababe86

the last time na nagkasalubong kami ng ex ko nasabi nyang nasa makati na cya nagwowork..yun lang..and honestly ang tagal tagal ko cyang gusto makita pero nung nakita ko cya naging masaya lang ako and wala na..parang friend na matagal kong hindi na kita yung naramdaman ko when i saw him wala na yung spark or youg magic! maybe nacurious lang ako kung ano na nagyari sa kanya..yun lang..

well, one ex of mine was looking great last Saturday. And it was awkward when we were partners for one game... and in the other game, only the two of us had answers at the brain teasers game. But his wife is great and i didn't go home lusting for him naman, so all is well.

I do sometimes sit on the fence for a long while about wearing my usual cleavage-baring outfits if I know an ex will be there. I am proud of my bewbs but I don't want their girls thinking am trying to win any of them back.

ex#1 my first love - she married our highschool classmate. the irony of it is that yong napangasawa nya yon pa yong utusan ko tagabigay ng card at gifts ko sa kanya.

ex#2 - highschool classmate din. she married an old american. now living in chicago. last year nandito sya and we had the occassion to do it sa shangrila edsa hotel while her old husband was shopping in the mall below.

ex#3 - a dentist. she married her provincemate ng nag asawa ako.

ex#1 my first love - she married our highschool classmate. the irony of it is that yong napangasawa nya yon pa yong utusan ko tagabigay ng card at gifts ko sa kanya.

ex#2 - highschool classmate din. she married an old american. now living in chicago. last year nandito sya and we had the occassion to do it sa shangrila edsa hotel while her old husband was shopping in the mall below.

ex#3 - a dentist. she married her provincemate ng nag asawa ako.

• 3 weeks later...