Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

1. The highschool puppy love is now in US.

2. The former shampoo model is now a mistress of a high ranking military officer.

3. Initial "J" is now a DH in HK.

4. Initial "J2" (cousin of J) is also a DH in HK.

5. Initial "R" is now a OB Gyne in Manila.

6. Initial "R L" is now happily married but without kids.

7. Initial "I" is now an optometrist in Baguio City.

8. Initial "V" is now a married preacher.

9. Initial "M" is now an OFW in Korea.

10. Initial "E J" is now a 4th college student in Tarlac.

cant seem to find the others. blush.gif

Edited by ElvisHasLeftTheBuiilding

1st EX. married to the local MVP basketball player sa province. late 20's na kami, liga ng basketball pa rin inaatupag. kung walang liga, tambay at tricycle driver ang trabaho. last year, nung lasing yung lalake e may pinagtripan na bata. tinale yung bata sa punong manga na meron mga pulang langgam. kinasuhan yung lalake ng kidnapping, child abuse, etc. ayun, nasa kulungan na yung asawa, nag-o-organize ng liga ng basketball dun. everytime umuuwi ako province, gusto makipagkita sa akin. sadly, we're still friends pero hanggang friends lang talaga.

2nd EX. i think single pa din. she's the smartest sa mga ex ko. pressured sya ng lawyer nyang father to take up law. ayun, attorney na sya ngayon sa province. haven't seen or texted her in a long long time. i hope she marries soon, sayang kasi genes nya. she's a talented dancer too. i would usually fall in love with her over and over again every time i see her dance. we broke up kasi malayo yung schools namin and we lost touch.

3rd EX. currently in Canada. married to a pinoy guy who grew up there. she's athletic and a CAT officer nung college. we would trade punches sa shoulders before - and masakit talaga suntok nya. syempre, hihinaan ko suntok ko pero she could receive punches sa shoulder that an average girl can't handle. minsan, nag-wrestling kami sa kama. she has a fine slim body, pero she has a strong grip and heavy bones. na-rape nga ako kasi woman on top sya, and gusto ko withdrawal kami. pero she pinned me down while pumping, and kahit ayaw ko, naputok ko sa loob. she was giggling kasi parang na rape ako, pero she started taking pills daw so safe sya.

4th EX. pinaka girly sa mga ex ko. met her at a church choir. she has an easy smile and laugh, pero she easily cries din. matipid sya sa pera (unlike my 2nd Ex) and medyo madaling masaktan physically (unlike my 3rd ex). eto na siguro pinaka minahal kong Ex. we broke up when i moved to Manila. tapos, i just learned that we now have a 4 year old kid (boy) na tinago-tago nya sa akin. she's scheduled to be married this year with someone else.

5th EX. physical therapist student sa fatima university noon. sobrang demanding. she wanted na pick up ko sya after school 6pm everyday, pero sa makati ako nagw-work. paano ko naman maaabutan yung 6pm out nya sa Valenzuela e 5:30pm out ko sa Makati?!?! we broke up when she showed up sa boarding house with her new boyfriend. funny thing is, gusto na umuwi boy friend nya, pero sya gusto nya matulog kasama ako sa boarding house.

6th EX. naka-one night stand ko sya nung nasa Chicago ako. taga Cebu sya and was working as a nurse sa Chicago. after our first sex, lagi na sya sa apartment. always wanted na putok ko sa loob, pero withdrawal ako e. one day, dinala nya ako sa OB nya. sabi nung OB nya, sira na isang ovary nung girl - and yung isa e malapit na din masira. di na sya pwede magka-baby. pero kung bubuntisan ko sya, yung increase sa immunity system nya might prevent yung ovary na masira. inamin nya din na meron syang fiance sa Cebu na kamukha ko, and nag-agree yung guy na anakan ko girl friend nya (hindi pa naaayos papers nung lalake). nag-live in kami nung girl for the next 3 months while we tried gumawa ng baby (naging baby maker ako!). left chicago na buntis sya, tapos tamang tama naman dumating na din papers ng fiance nya. never met the guy, but yung facebook pictures show naman na alaga yung anak ko (baby boy ulit!) sa kanya.

7th EX. na assign naman ako sa Minneapolis. met this girl through a friend. nung 3rd date namin e nag-kiss kami sa car nya. tapos everytime na lang, dun kami sa car nya mag-DO kahit may sarili ako apartment. gusto nya kasi sa car kasi may thrill e. pagbalik ko sa pinas e nawala communication namin. not sure kung asan na sya ngayon.

8th EX. she's already married sa best friend nya nung college (na medyo bading). may kid na sya. our relationship was happy while it lasted. when I was assigned abroad, she met another guy and naging sila. when I flew back home, live-in na sila nung guy - pero may mga takas moments pa din kami. lost communication with her nung bantay sarado na yung lalake. ive heard that as of now - inuwi sya nung guy sa Bicol para asikasuhin family business ng guy sa province (dala nya kid nya).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sa lahat ng ex ko, sa 4th ako talaga affected. that's life ... blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif

• 1 month later...

These are post-marital exes (I know, it sounds tacky, but I'm just telling it as it is, Parental Guidance is Advised):

1- L. Now married to foreigner and runs their resort in Mindoro. She was a GRO when I met her (18 YO), fell in love with her in the 9th degree, we still communicate thru text and email. We're FUBU/ BFF status and spend time together whenever she's (28 YO now) in town and when hubby is away.

2- C. No idea where she is. Another GRO (I never learn)but did not fall in love this time.. Well, maybe only in the 2nd degree. Lasted 3 months, split and didn't look back.

3- G. In Dubai, in a relationship with a Lebanese guy. Met her at work (Not same office)23 YO then. Loved her to the 9th degree (She had a BF here then). we spent a week-end in la union when she came home after 4 years for a vacation last june. Had one of the most memorable times of my life. Missed talking, really talking with her..

... I guess it's needless to say that L and G still affect me, especially G...

Ex ko?

Andun prin in the same office as i work with..

Affected prin b ako?

Itago ko man at kahit na anong kumbinsi ang gwin q s sarili q,oo,apektado aq.

Bakit?

Nakikipaglandian b nmn s kaopisina rin namin.

And knowing that the guy has evil plans for her..iwasan ko man na mag-care,e ayun..naguguluhan prin ako.though iv told her na wag xang magtitiwala ng gnun gnun lng.

Engot lng tlg ung ex ko na un.malandi.euthopia ata ang tingin sa mundo na akala niya porket wla xang ginagawang masama sa iba,e wlang tatarantado sa kanya.

Ayun.mahirap man po sa kalooban ko,pero..she must learn by her own..

Hands off n muna aq.or hands off n tlg aq s kanya..

Its been two years of arguments..i gave up..i must to save myself..

She is not worth it.

A cheater.thrice.cheated on me thrice..damn on me.

1. A-last time I heard she is working in call center in makati, that was 2-3 years ago?

2. MJ-last time I heard early this year, nasa province nagbabakasyon after a sales lady stint in ever monumento

3. MI-last time I heard last year, 2 kids different fathers, still in valenzuela, runnning a sarisari store buss.

the 1st one is the one i missed a lot, well good things never lasts

Posting again after a looongggg break:

Simulan ko sa mga medyo serious relationships

1. L = no idea last time I saw her nung dinalaw ko inaanak ko sa kanya

2. M = married and a dentist in LA. Still think about her pero ganun lang

3. A = no idea, ganun din like no 2, i think about her. fond memories.walang closure

4. M2 = married na in Bicol, turbulent thoughts

5 I = wala ring contact, last we were together we were in bed, half naked .. no sex..iniisip ko ano kaya kung....

1. J - Highschool bf - met an accident a few years back. Died a few months after waking up from coma. He was 20 then.

2. G- 2nd Highschool Bf - has 3 kids with his current live in partner. Last I heard he was going to Qatar or Dubai.

3. T - has a new gf after breaking up with his live in partner. Has many kids with other women.

4. J - still a single dad with 3 kids. Never had another gf after me. We're still friends. Busy with his work and the kids.

5. C - just finished his 2nd degree. He's now a dentist and a nurse. He and his wife separed a few years back and I think he's now living with his current gf.

6.. R - Now based in Cebu. Left his current live in and most probably is having the time of his life in his new found home :lol:.

7.. J - Living with his common law wife and 3 kids. Still actively posting :lol:

D- happily married in the us with 1 kid

A- ayun happily married din with 1 kid din and magiging ninang ng anak ko.

M- happily living with her partner. 1 kid. dun pa rin nag work.

S- ayun stil her 2 kids lumipat ng work binodega ung ref na gift ko... :(

B- ayun pumunta na ng UK sumama na sa hubby niya...

oh yes they dont!

Edited by lonely62699