Living Abroad Vs Living In The Philippines?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I think home is where you want it to be.

My mother used to tell me that the United States is a dark dirty place and that all you'd rack out are debts, and my cousins were a perfect example of that.

When i first came here for a job interview, i was enthralled of the fact the whole world is so much BIGGER! Whatever my mother had told me, it just went out of the window.

This place isn't for everybody. I know a lot of people don't want to leave the comforts of their home in Manila ( the maids, the drivers, the nannies) and i completely understand why: Maybe the thought of this place is challenging and being afraid of not succeeding and of course, missing the comforts of home.

To be honest, I don't have anything waiting for me back home, my parents have expired a long time ago. My relatives are happy the way they are and i'm looking forward to the future.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 1 month later...

My sister wanted to move to the United States but her husband doesn't want to leave the comfort of having maids in the house. How spoiled can you be? May magaasikaso sayo, maglalaba ng damit mo pati yaya din ng mga anak mo? what more can you ask for diba?

Yung dreams ng ate ko makapagabroad, wala na. Pero okay naman dahil andyan ang asawa niya at mga anak niya.

sourgraping din siguro.

Living abroad is just like living everywhere else, But there are no gates, not too many owners own big dogs and everybody are minding their own business.

Edited by Miss Zelda
  • Like (+1) 1