Hottest Sex Scenes You've Watched

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mashete said:

Eva Greene's sex scene in 300: Rise of an Empire. And when I was in my teens, Diane Lane's Unfaithful.

Maganda nga mga sex scenes sa movies na to. Unfaithful is so hot especially considering yung dilemma ni Diane Lane whether to continue the affair or not.

300: Rise of an Empire, maganda din. Mas okay sana kung mas naging daring yung scene. Haha. Tutal mukhang nang gigil yung actor kay Eva Green. And dami daw pasa ni Eva after filming that scene.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
1 hour ago, mrbig86 said:

Maganda nga mga sex scenes sa movies na to. Unfaithful is so hot especially considering yung dilemma ni Diane Lane whether to continue the affair or not.

300: Rise of an Empire, maganda din. Mas okay sana kung mas naging daring yung scene. Haha. Tutal mukhang nang gigil yung actor kay Eva Green. And dami daw pasa ni Eva after filming that scene.

I think Unfaithful was one of the movies that made me realize affairs and MILFS are hot since I was 14 back then.

Bitin nga ung sa 300, ang steamy lang when she was bent over the table and thrown against the wall. Haha. 

I'll also add the sex scenes in the series Spartacus. 

• Like (+1) 1