ok long term, this stock is trending up. it could potentially hit the target of 0.015

but thats long term ok? like six years.

its medium term (1 year chart) though is uncertain. the bias is on the up side. this stock could go up to .013 in the next few weeks and fall back down to 0.008 as fast as it went up. if this happen, the trend might be down until God knows when. it would be confirmed if the stock hits .006 level

but if it goes higher than .013 with significant volume it could retest the previous high of .014 and .015

am i being technical? ito nalang... if hawak mo na ngayon, wait... it may go up to .012 ... if it goes above .012 sa .013 ka ulit abang if aakyat pa sya or not. if di sya tumagos sa .012 or .013 sell ka at malamang bababa yan to as low as .008

>hello,thanks for d advice,how about oriental pet!;lately it have movement for d past weeks

wait and try to buy it as close to 7.4 as you can, or even a little lower. it could go up to 8 or 8.1

How about Manila Water stocks? Any advise? I hear they have an aggressive expansion going and Ayala has clearly improved the water distributors profits.

Boss Magnus,

I have been reading your posts on this thread and I must say you are a guru. I would like to get my hands on stock market investing but I have limited knowledge in investing. I am overseas right now but will eventually find livelihood there in PI. Am i too late to get in the game right now? Please advise. Thank you bro and more power to you.

wait and try to buy it as close to 7.4 as you can, or even a little lower. it could go up to 8 or 8.1

Di naman guru. Dami pa dyan mas magaling sa akin.

If you have vacant time from 9:30am to 12 noon Philippine time, you can trade on-line. You don't have to be in the Philippines. Or kahit hindi real time mag trade. You can just check the Phil. Stock Exchange website for everyday prices or download the prices using a software and monitor your investments.

Anyway PM nalang kita for more details.

Boss Magnus,

I have been reading your posts on this thread and I must say you are a guru. I would like to get my hands on stock market investing but I have limited knowledge in investing. I am overseas right now but will eventually find livelihood there in PI. Am i too late to get in the game right now? Please advise. Thank you bro and more power to you.

I have a question regarding the share price of Manulife.

Several months ago when the market was on the upswing, shares were doing P3,500 per, up to a max of 4k. Suddenly, the price drastically fell to P1,700 (I even thought there was a typo error in the newspapers!). It's now P1,640, thereabouts.

I inquired from Manulife H.O. in Makati and I was informed the company did a sort of "stock split" which was why share prices plummetted.

How true is this? Was there any press release to this effect? I don't recall receiving any letters/announcements.

Thanks!

companies that are involve in energy n resources

many might disagrre wit me but i think that Petron is a good buy, slowly but surely kasi ang increase, also philex i think kasi sobrang takaw ng appatite ng chine for raw materials kaya nag taasan ang presyo nito sa world market

if IPO naman GMA7 nalang cguro, kasi wala akong bilib sa mga company owned ng Lopez group eh... almost ol are performing badly sa stock market.. so baka ito din ang maging trend for First Gen in case they offer an IPO

yup its true. though i don't know what stock split actually is.

I have a question regarding the share price of Manulife.

Several months ago when the market was on the upswing, shares were doing P3,500 per, up to a max of 4k. Suddenly, the price drastically fell to P1,700 (I even thought there was a typo error in the newspapers!). It's now P1,640, thereabouts.

I inquired from Manulife H.O. in Makati and I was informed the company did a sort of "stock split" which was why share prices plummetted.

How true is this? Was there any press release to this effect? I don't recall receiving any letters/announcements.

Thanks!

yup its true. though i don't know what stock split actually is.

Sir Magnus, thanks for your quick reply!

My understanding is I am now holding double the number of shares I originally had, but with a corresponding reduction in the price per share (translating to a zero effect). San Miguel also did this many years ago, a strategy undertaken so the price does not get too high.

If this is the case, then I definitely will not complain! I just hope this is official because I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, so to speak.

Thanks!

Edited by liberty

ah! ganon pala ang stock split. ok... hehehe short term trader kasi ako eh. i don't hold on to a stock too long and i don't care about the dividends. buy and sell lang.

and you got MFC!!! mga stock ng mga mayayaman yun ah.... with SLF and TEL. almost 2K per share value nun tsk tsk tsk

Sir Magnus, thanks for your quick reply!

My understanding is I am now holding double the number of shares I originally had, but with a corresponding reduction in the price per share (translating to a zero effect). San Miguel also did this many years ago, a strategy undertaken so the price does not get too high.

If this is the case, then I definitely will not complain! I just hope this is official because I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, so to speak.

Thanks!

ah! ganon pala ang stock split. ok... hehehe short term trader kasi ako eh. i don't hold on to a stock too long and i don't care about the dividends. buy and sell lang.

and you got MFC!!! mga stock ng mga mayayaman yun ah.... with SLF and TEL. almost 2K per share value nun tsk tsk tsk

Ay naku, manna from heaven lang yun! I have Manulife shares (and it's not even much) only because the company demutualized years ago. There was no actual cash out from me. Again, who am I to complain...

Ay naku, manna from heaven lang yun! I have Manulife shares (and it's not even much) only because the company demutualized years ago. There was no actual cash out from me. Again, who am I to complain...

Regarding stock splits, there is normally an set ratio for the number of new shares to be issued for each outstanding share. However, the drawback to stock splits is that the new shares take a long time to be issued.

www.pse.org.ph or sa

www.yehey.com in finance section

ito lang alam ko as it is enough for me

magnus, whats the site for monitoring prices in pse?

yes. sa pse website listed din ang mga brokers

and can u trade online w/o a broker?

exceeded my expectations. went up as high as 8.4 now went down to 8.2

tsk tsk tsk

Yes! I agree.. The PSE is still dominated by the old boys of yester years...Pero atleast we're making progress naman...We get foreigners (especially the all mighty hedge funds with exotic and mathematical strategies) to rape our market on a daily basis..atleast hindi mga insiders ang kadalasan nkaka dale sa mga retail investors. :D