Who Is Your Favorite UFC Player?

i think it would be difficult for royce gracie to be successful in the present format of ufc........

the ufc now has rules that favors strikers and ground and pound so much that it would be difficult for jiu jitsu artists to make their move in less than five minutes

has heath herring ever fought in the ufc????

he fought nogueira in pride and noguiera could not put any decent hold on him.......nogueira could not submit herring

i do not recall who won but i ws surprised that heath herring was pretty good with submissions too

has heath herring ever fought in the ufc????

he fought nogueira in pride and noguiera could not put any decent hold on him.......nogueira could not submit herring

i do not recall who won but i ws surprised that heath herring was pretty good with submissions too

preng vin,

di pa ata lumaban sa UFC si Herring.. 2x sya natalo kay Big Nog.. Decision yung 1st, sa rematch via submission (ang galing nung ginawa ni Noguiera na Anaconda choke.. nun ko pa lang nakita yun!).

Inalis na kasi yung laban sa YouTube, meron dati dun.

• 2 weeks later...
i think it would be difficult for royce gracie to be successful in the present format of ufc........

the ufc now has rules that favors strikers and ground and pound so much that it would be difficult for jiu jitsu artists to make their move in less than five minutes

i totally agree with you. did you guys see his last fight against matt hughes? he got his ass kicked in there.. there's no way a pure bjj artist can survive in ufc nowadays. you have to be wellversed or good in different disciplines.

pat miletich (very cerebral player)

matt hughes (powerful takedowns, always dominant over his opponents)

chuck liddell (powerful striker altough he was surpised by murillo bustamante in one of their fights. altough chuck won that one)

randy couture (damn! he's good for his age and beating pedro rizzo two times earned him my admiration)

royce gracie? nah! he was just overhyped! ilaban mo mga gracie brothers ngayon tignan natin kung d magulpi yan.. again.. do not make the age issue an excuse.. check liddell's and coutre's age and see for yourself..

i saw a video in utbe that a certain japanese fighter(being nicknamed as the gracie killer) kicked not only royce's ass, but same thing happened to renzo and 2 of his brothers i think.. :)

tito  is cocky on  tv cause  thats how you  sell yourself to get endoresement  i met the guy personally and its a total  opposite  that dude  is nice, he will really take time to talk to you. hes head is fawkin big though  parang pakwan

hahah.. my dad calls him an alien.. and sobrang liit ng voice nya for him.. but he was able to defend his title for a while. that makes him a excellent fighter..

^^ nope sa Pride lang sya.. Lumipat sya recently sa K-1 though.

Sakuraba actually fought in the UFC...TWICE IN THE SAME NIGHT!

Ultimate Japan yung event and his opponent was Marcus Silveira.

The first time they fought that night there was a premature stoppage

in favor of Silveira...galit na galit si Saku kay McCarthy. They fought

again that night and Sak won by armbar by 3:44 of Round One.

Some people say he doesn't fight in the UFC because of Sak's perception

that UFC refs are bad...others say it's his fear of flying (which is ridiculous

since he began training with onetime arch enemy Vanderlei Silva and

Chute Boxe in Brazil before he fought Ken Shamrock last year)...

Personally, I think it's because the UFC pays much lower than Pride.

Sakuraba actually fought in the UFC...TWICE IN THE SAME NIGHT!

Ultimate Japan yung event and his opponent was Marcus Silveira.

The first time they fought that night there was a premature stoppage

in favor of Silveira...galit na galit si Saku kay McCarthy. They fought

again that night and Sak won by armbar by 3:44 of Round One.

Some people say he doesn't fight in the UFC because of Sak's perception

that UFC refs are bad...others say it's his fear of flying (which is ridiculous

since he began training with onetime arch enemy Vanderlei Silva and

Chute Boxe in Brazil before he fought Ken Shamrock last year)...

Personally, I think it's because the UFC pays much lower than Pride.

tsaka inferior competition! :lol:

Pride > UFC anytime!

episodes 1&2 on June 25.

episode 3 on June 26, 7 or 8PM ata.

then weekly na.

para surprise yung ending.. according sa net reviews, 1 of the best fights sa UFC history yung finale.

that was forrest vs stephan bonnar when you guys get to watch it let me know who you think who won that fight cause i thought bonnar won that , did you guys know forrest fought tito in ufc and it was close, their showin the tuf 3 right now in the us finals is on saturday

• 2 weeks later...