Who Is Your Favorite UFC Player?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All time greats for me

1) ken shamrock-- master of submissions, started the first real mma camp, very professiona, well conditioned, ambassador for mma (remember he was one of those speaking in behalf of mma during its early years telling people that its a sport not a cockfight) i just hope he stops fighting he is old already...

2. royce gracie-- he started it all

3. randy couture-- 3 time heavyweight and 2x light heavyweight champion tama ba? what amazes me is his ability to compete despite his old age

4. BJ Penn-- ability wise ala na question

5. Anderson Silva-- Pound for pound king!!!

notables

Lyoto machida-- malaki potential nito and i like his style sha lang ang karatista na nananalo ata sa UFC aprang si bruce lee at matalinong fighter.. i think future champ to.. lalo na ka sparring nya sia anderson silva, belfort, big not sa black house tapos erpat nya karate legend tapos ok din jiu jitsu nya

Frank mir--- im a big fan of his heavy weight na parang light weight ang skill.. too bad na acksidente sa motor.. we will see kung naka recover na cya.. kenpo karate and jiu jitsu are great kulang lang sa conditioning at siguro mahina chin pero will be champ again. i think he can beat big nog.

Fighter I hate the most

Tito ortiz.. napaka yabang at puro yabang.. kaya lang nya yung matandang ken shamrock i wish nagkalaban sila sa prime ni ken he would have been owned.. oh well ginawa naman na sakanya yun ni chuck, randy, frank oh and recently machida... anu ba yan d manlang nakasuntok kay machida... hehehe kawawa sya kay babalu sa affliction 2.. well, sana kawawain sya ni babalu..

sensya na sa tito ortiz fans dito.. ayoko sakanya kasi napaka unprofessional nya.. what made me like ufc is yung respect ng fighters sa isat isa after the fight tapos biglang papasok yung mga mayayabang na bastos like tito to ruin the great beginning. bading naman to, takot kay chuck at kay lyoto mwahahaha

bj penn

si vanderlei silva in terms of intimidation. parang pagnakasalubong mo sa kalsada, tatabi or tatakbo ka eh :lol:

hahaha tama grabe ang intimidation factor na dala ni Wand. just look at him during the staredowns before a fight starts, tapos pag balik sa corner mag wiggle na ng fist grabe. just imagine what The Dean of Mean felt during their fight. ^_^

All time greats for me

1) ken shamrock-- master of submissions, started the first real mma camp, very professiona, well conditioned, ambassador for mma (remember he was one of those speaking in behalf of mma during its early years telling people that its a sport not a cockfight) i just hope he stops fighting he is old already...

I gotta disagree with you regarding Shamrock being well conditioned. Check all his fights with Tito and that fight way back then he had with Fujita in PRIDE. Those fights clearly showed his lack of conditioning back then. Also that boring 30-minute staredown with Dan Severn that has gotta be the worse fight in UFC history.

As for your hate for Tito Ortiz do keep in mind that without his antics and the controversy surrounding him the UFC wouldn't have received as much media attention back then. So you are correct in saying that he is arrogant and he did duck Chuck for a while but without him the UFC wouldn't have crossed over into the mainstream media as easily as it did. MMA is a sport and sometimes a sport needs "characters" to boost it's popularity. Tito was one of those characters.

UFC will never be the same without the TUF Finale 1! Bonnar vs Griffin! Man those two were slugging at each other! It was the fight that put UFC into the mainstream! Back in 2004 UFC almost scrap the lightweight division!? They were losing $40 million before they got the Spike TV deal for TUF! And everything got so big and so fast?! Which is good for the sport of MMA in the US! And yes Tito was their biggest draw back then!? But with the TUF fighters coming in and Dana building them up! People are now more familiar with alot of their fighters! So yeah... Bonnar and Griffin! Sama na toh 2 sa fave UFC fighters ko! :thumbsupsmiley: