Who Is Your Favorite UFC Player?

royce gracie and randy couture. is silva really that good? i saw him fight 2x in ufc. one against tito ortiz, he got one punch in but it was all ortiz. 2nd fight was with vitor belfort, all i saw was head being rocked back and forth by belfort's punches on his way to a KO. maybe i should have watched him on pride. because i have never seen him win. but i kept hearing thaqt he was good. there's this MMA equipment store in greenhills with silva in the poster.

ROYCE GRACIE, definitely.

Ever since I got a glimpse of UFC, I hav become a huge fan. But my only avenue to watch UFC is through SportsPlus on my Destiny cable which shows outdated UFC fights. I am so frustrated. Can anyone here help me out by advising where I can buy or rent affordable UFC and PRIDE FC cds and dvds. Thanks a lot.

royce gracie and randy couture.  is silva really that good?  i saw him fight 2x in ufc.  one against tito ortiz, he got one punch in but it was all ortiz.  2nd fight was with vitor belfort, all i saw was head being rocked back and forth by belfort's punches on his way to a KO.  maybe i should have watched him on pride.  because i have never seen him win.  but i kept hearing thaqt he was good.  there's this MMA equipment store in greenhills with silva in the poster.

yes he is that good. try watcing pride. ufc pays fighters to lose especially during the early days -- those that are being shown on solar sports. they have scripted fights to promote royce gracie and brazilian jiujitsu and make money off people.

yes he is that good.  try watcing pride.  ufc pays fighters to lose especially during the early days -- those that are being shown on solar sports.  they have scripted fights to promote royce gracie and brazilian jiujitsu and make money off people.

wow, thanks for the info. I now have less respect for the ufc faction. I only go for pride nowadays. you should change the name of this thread to Who's the best mma fighter for you and not just isolate it for UFC

i agree, we should include other fighters from UFC, pancrase and other mixed martial arts competition. but i have to disagree with jumborat that UFC rigged their fights. at that time wwf was taking off bec of hulk hogan, scripted wrestling bouts was one of the reason why UFC was established. to showcase a league wherein a true dominant fighting discipline will be known. if the fights were rigged it would go against the very reason why it was created. And gracie clan have spent generations perfecting their submission moves. Royce's father has been known to issue challenges to anyone to see if anyone could bear him. and he did this until he too old to fight. Gracies are really good in making their opponents submit. ever been caught in a guillotine chokehold?