Who Is Your Favorite UFC Player?

Royce Gracie is probably training hardcore right now for his bout with Matt Hughes next month. He is coming in as an underdog probably just because of the rules, i.e. short rounds and stand-up during "inactivity" on the ground. I don't think Matt Hughes will respect his stand-up very much. He'll probably try to ground and pound Royce and will just try not to get submitted when on the ground. I hope they put on a show.

It'd be nice if there were no time limits, then we'll know for sure who would win. Kaso nga lang baka dalawang oras na wala pa din nananalo. Ah well....

I cant wait for the open weight tournament in Pride< Wandy vs Henderson 2 just gives me goose bumps any way just want to share this to you guys me and my friend came across matt hughes here in cali , so i asked him what he thinks about fedor guess what he said , fedor is one dimensional fighter, in my head i was like my ass did you see how he beat crocop on feet , and how he rape probably the best bjj fighter in the world big noguiera on the ground. then he starts talking bout tim sylvia will k*ll fedor , so i was just like good luck on your fight nice meeting you.

if babalu can go back to brazil and train he will k*ll poster boy lidell when they fight and oh yea hope they bring jose pele landi jones to ufc i wanna see how hughes gonnna hang wit him

watch Out fOr UFC 60's main event Royce Gracie vs. Matt Hughes, who dO yOu think has tHe eDGe?

the only reason why royce won those early ufc days ic because fighters then are just brawlers mma has improved tremendously did you see how sak toyed royce, but then most of matts lost are from submission so royce still got a chance. i wanna see GSP beat MAtt though

I cant wait for the open weight tournament  in Pride< Wandy vs Henderson 2  just gives me goose bumps  any way  just want to share this to you guys  me and my friend  came across matt hughes here in cali ,  so i asked him  what he thinks about fedor  guess what  he said , fedor is one dimensional fighter,  in my head i was like my ass did you see how he beat  crocop on feet , and how he rape probably the best bjj  fighter in the world  big noguiera on the ground. then he starts talking bout tim sylvia will k*ll fedor ,  so i was just like  good luck on your fight nice meeting you.

if babalu can go back to brazil and train  he will  k*ll poster boy lidell  when they fight  and oh  yea hope they bring jose pele landi jones to ufc  i wanna see  how hughes  gonnna  hang wit him

sana sinabihan mo si Hughes ng.. "ULOL!"

Kahit si AA ang ilaban mo sa Pride, KO agad sya.

the only reason why royce  won those early ufc days  ic because fighters then  are  just brawlers mma has improved tremendously did you see how sak toyed royce, but then  most of matts lost are from submission  so royce still got a chance. i wanna see GSP beat MAtt though

UFC fixed it in a way that all royce's competitors were not fulltime martial artists. they were either just teaching or just training once and awhile. royce was a full pledged martial artist who was training and teaching religiously at the same time. plus, most of the competition were out of shape and didn't have good conditioning. UFC back then was promoting grappling. if you notice the stress of the competition was grapplers vs. strikers. strikers didn't stand a chance back then because most were either mediocre fighters who were long time inactive in the fight world or were too caught up with traditional non-combative methods.

on the topic about royce vs. matt hughes, i'll go for matt since he's proven to be an all around fighter. i sure want to see him beat the hell out of royce!