Guitar Talk

Around 14K kuha ko sa Line 6 30 watt amp ko pre-handog sale with 1 year to pay scheme. Good deal talaga kasi 0% interest.

The great thing that got me to buy this amp was that it had a 12inch Celestion speaker. That is very rare among solid state 30 watters. Usually for small amps, the 12 inchers are found on 25-40 watt tube amps and up like the Fender Blues Deville and the old Champ series or early Marshalls [Marsahlls carry Celstions]-- and about 60 watts and up for solid state state amps and and their not even Celestion speakers.

The effects are programmable and very useable -- but the foot stwich is sold separately.

Magkano Line6 amps ngayon? I heard the sound from a friend while we were jamming.

Edited by 16track

Sir 16 track, you should have gotten the spider 2 75watts instead, kasi sa alimall it was at 20k, nung handog sale, konti nalang and you get a 75 watt amp w footswitch it was confirmed to me by perfect pitch, one tip uli during handog sale's you can reserve the instrument you want let say make a down of around 20% of the price and at the event of the end of the handog sale the remaining balance will be that of the sale price, medyo kilala na kasi ako sa perfect pitch kaya sila na nagsusugest sakin, not sales talk, when you think about it they were right, tip nila get the 75watts instead of the 30watts, you have the foot switch free, plus more control and power from the amp. The footswitch are of different variants nga pala and the most basic i think costs around 3-4k narin so sulit na. I was a bit short then so sabi nila down ka nalang then you only have to pay the sale price not the original price

bakit kaya mas mura ang behringer products sa perfect pitch compared sa behringer mismo? X V-amp 2 from beringer costs 10,600, while 9,950 lang sya sa perfect pitch tapos sale price nya is 8,995. laki difference. though the guy from perfect pitch told me that they are getting stuff from yupangco and yupangco gets it from beringer. oh well what ever.

very nice yung x v-amp 2 pati auto wah, tunog metallica. astig medyo may konting dead air nga lang while switching from one amp to another. pero tolerable naman, i mean tolerable sya based on my standards.

i'll get 1 on saturday, installment kasi eh.

Thanks for the tip,

yun nga lang, I already own too much equipment --and at the time of my purchase, I was really looking for a small amp that I can carry around for some quick jams. I already have quite a few amps na malaki kasi.

Besides, I already learned a good lesson long ago. I learned to always put a price limit to what I aim to buy. That's because, we can easily be lured into buying something we did not really need in the first place. Dati kasi, I thought that kung magdadagdag ako ng additional 5,000-- then I can get the higher model.. but then a further 4 thousand can get the next higher upgrade and so on. By the time I finished, I ended up with a Yamaha SG and A Fender Princeton 65 that I seldom used. It was quite an expense to think that I all I wanted to buy in the first place was a Japanese Telecaster and Febder Champion, heheh! :D

Heheh... had to squeeze two years of card interest to settle that purchase!

Secretly though, those were good purchases in the end --- as I was able to sell them for higher than what I paid a couple of years ago.

Anybody here selling a Roland JC120 or JC60 amp? Please PM if you have one for sale. That's an amp I've been wanting to have for so long now.

Regards!

Sir 16 track, you should have gotten the spider 2 75watts instead, kasi sa alimall it was at 20k, nung handog sale, konti nalang and you get a 75 watt amp w footswitch it was confirmed to me by perfect pitch, one tip uli during handog sale's you can reserve the instrument you want let say make a down of around 20% of the price and at the event of the end of the handog sale the remaining balance will be that of the sale price, medyo kilala na kasi ako sa perfect pitch kaya sila na nagsusugest sakin, not sales talk, when you think about it they were right, tip nila get the 75watts instead of the 30watts, you have the foot switch free, plus more control and power from the amp. The footswitch are of different variants nga pala and the most basic i think costs around 3-4k narin so sulit na. I was a bit short then so sabi nila down ka nalang then you only have to pay the sale price not the original price

Edited by 16track

Perferct Pitch and Yupangco Stores ofer the 0% interest on many of their promotions. They usually do this on June when sales are often down due to school opening. The 0% promo can boost up the sales figures as they last for 2 months.

Maybe you can ask the PPitch guy if available yung 0% when you make your Behringer purchase, sayang din yun! :D

All they ask for is Citibank or HSBC card and that's it.

The 0% interest promo works for them well because at today's stiff competition, what matters most is moving the goods off the shleves faster than the other stores can.

Congrats on your purchase! Behringers are good! I have a Behringer PMX2000 powered mizer myself and it's a good performing unit.

sir saan store nag offer ng 0% interest?

Edited by 16track
so the verdict? behringer ober line 6? in your opinion that is?

for me it's line6 :cool:. I really love what i got the spider 2 112, it's 75watts with 12' celestion speakers, 12 different amp simulations, 7 modulation types upto 3 at a time, 4 programmable channels and a footswitch. It's an investment though cause it's not cheap. You can go with the lower model, spider 2 30watts, but the price difference is not that big, let me just enumarate the differences:

- ofcourse power rom the amp.

- 12amp sim compared to 4 with the 30watts

- 3 modulations at a time compared to 2 for the 30 watts

- and the big difference it the 4 programmable channels, with the 30watts you get a clean, crunch, metal and insane channels, this alrady corresponds to the 4 amp simulations it has. Meaning if you press the clesn you get the amp simulation for clean and so on. The 75 watts has channels a, b, c ,d with which you can put different banks in. meaning chose from the 12 amp sim you have and adjust youe equalizers then store it to any bank.

But i guess it's really up to what you are looking for, if you want a good amp with a tight budget go for the behringers it's worth it rin.

And i confirm that perfect pitch sells them at a lower price than beringher itself. What gives :blink:

I talked with one of the managers in PPitch asked him about the true status of Behringer with Yupangco.

He said that the comapny now deals in Behringer products but mostly for music instrument amplification such as guiitar and bass amps. They still are considering the PA products.

As for being an exlcusive dealer, he said this was not yet official as although they do import direct from Behringer, there is no existing exclusivity deal. This is also the same case as well for Electronics Depot, the shop which also sells Behringers.

As for service, he did say that they always guarantee anything they sell.

Regards! :D

pero hindi lahat ng perfect pitch branches carry ang behringer products. sa cubao wala sila, sa megamall meron and mas mura talaga sila. sad to say i got their last stock :) pero pwede naman yata mag order.

None that I know of in this thread but there used to be a "Musician's Thread" in the groups section and there was a Jam that happened.

There were several of us that attended and we jammed in this studio along P. Gil almost right beside Robinson's PLace Ermita.

We jammed on Mr. Big and Jeff Healey songs the whole afternoon. Ok din as masayang kasama sina fishken the excellent drummer, boyet the profesisonal bassist and jay_lanz who sometimes double as Paul Gilbert. Don't know where they are now, though.

nagkakaroon din ba ng EB Jam from this forum?