Guitar Talk

greetings my fellow string pluckers and plectrum wielders.

need help on a tab sana. been searching the net for it but only found a couple that are not so accurate. the song is lost in you by chris gaines (aka garth brooks) . i know its in F major key, just having slight difficulty catching the changes specially the descending progression in the chorus. just in case meron kayang tab or online resource na alam. my ears are not what they used to be. (read: tinatamad kumapa. ) :D

thanks bros.

Hmmm... I acn't remember the studio's name but you walk towards Taft past Robinsons and it's towards your right. Its an old building and I think it's almost at the corner of P. Gil and Taft. The building is a bit old and the Studio is right on the second floor. You can't miss it if you're looking for it as maraming bands na nakaupo sa GF wiating for their turn to go to the studio. Malaki din yung stuiod and the amps are in pretty good shape. Fenders and Marshalls. I remember they also had brand new Bassman there and the drums were Pearl Export series.

The jam EB I attended in this venue happened in early 2004. Di ko lang alma kung nanduon pa yon but the rates we paid was pretty decent and resonable kaya siguro madaming nagpupunta duon.

Regards.

eb jam would be a great idea.  i went to an eb jam from another thread... ok din. masaya.  daming guitar enthusiasts saka walang yabangan puro kalokohan hehehe

16track san yun studio sa p gil? lapit lang ako dun pero di ko alam yun ah.

share ko lang recent experience ko with my "2-month old son" and "Enter Sandman"

this happened last weekend and i can't help but laugh and be amazed. 2 months after giving birth to our son, my wife started to get melancholic and bored being left alone in our humble abode almost everyday. so, 1 boring saturday afternoon, she begged me if i would allow her to do the groceries - a task which i was very fond of doing for my mag-ina. she was sa sad that tears went rolling down her cheeks when we were talking. i have no choice but to give the go signal though her Lola would have killed me if she learned that i let my wife go out of the house alone - kinda conservative, following strict rules that women who just gave birth should no go out until after three months, specially on a late afternoon.

To avoid making a 1000-page novel, here's what happened next... my son was on his crib awake and obviously feeling uneasy. he just finished 3 ounces of milk as suggested by our pedia, when he started to cry. i checked the diapers, it's as dry as the sahara dessert. i helped him burp which he did but still he wouldn't want to stop crying.

starting to get very frustrated, i lay him down again to the crib and picked up my guitar, turned the volume a bit softer so as not to blast his delicate eardrums and started to play METALLICA's Enter Sandman. to my amazement, he stopped crying as i played the second bar of the intro. at first i tought he was just startled by the unfamiliar sound but as i go thru verses of the song, he started giggling, i played on for about two minutes and then segued to Pantera's Cemetery Gates. guess what his reaction was... he cried again so i played Enter Sandman again, and i got exactly the same response that he gave me a few minutes ago.

honestly, i don't know if this is just pure coincidence or what but i choose to belive that my son, LIAM, knows how to rock!!! heheheheheh sad though that he seem not to like Pantera :(

Guy's I'm also selling my stuff's text me or pm me, 0918-2570379

All items are in 100% working condition, home use only. I will give all items a 10/10 rating, good sound, reliability and value.

Items are for sale because of new my equipments.

Fw3 wah wah - 3.5 k w/ box

CS3 3 k w/box :lol:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/jun_gats/boss_fw-3_001.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/jun_gats/BossFW-3.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/jun_gats/Cs32.jpg

Mga pre I need help. I'll be assembling an all analog stompbox. Ano kaya magandang effects ilagay dun na magcocover ng lahat ng rock & metal genres? Tsaka suggested na brands na pwede ko makuha dito sa Pilipinas? Thanks!

Mga Dude,

sino dito meron ng DIGITECH DEATHMETAL tsaka BAD MONKEY ???

Yung kasama dun sa mga new analog effects series na inilabas nila.

Meron na ba silang pricelist nun ???

I have checked it at AUDIOPHILE about 4 months ago and it wasn't out

for sale yet. Meron silang inilabas for DEMO purposes only.

I tried all those effects and nagustuhan ko yung tunog ng DEATHMETAL tsaka

BLUES SCREAMER. Super pino. I wonder how much would the price be. B)

Yep. I also used a DS1 for a long time. After using it for years, I decided to change my tone a little and got the Blues Driver instead. The Blues Driver driver simulates an overdriven amp that is set to just about when the tone starts to break up and gives out that warm tone --more like Stevie Ray or early Clapton rather than EVH.

You can steal get the squeals and the harmonics easily but it will never go near Metallica.

I remember when the Metal ZOne came out--everyone I know wanted one and utlimately bought one. The box was true to it's name as it brought some of the harshest and most throat cutting metal tone in the scene when it came out. It was quite a suprise to me when many people also started selling their Metal Zones in the late 90's and early 2000 at low low prices.

I sold mine for PhP 2,000 to a young kid who really into it. Last time I saw him, he was still using it a a gig.

I don't know about how others may feel about it but personally, I guess it's atribute to Boss that they make some of the toughest to break pedals.

pare mag DS 1 ka na lang...versatile yun distortion nya for my taste. yun MT 2 naman too harsh for me pero ma adjust mo naman yun.  yun DS 1 kasi mas warm para sakin saka kung assemble ka analog box for sure meron ka graph eq dun. pde mo na adjust yun sound.  IMHO lang yan ha.