• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mac Users Of Mtc (apple: Go Ahead, Take A Bite!)

hi peeps!!  i know, i know, i started the thread, pero di ako maka-post kase wala pa ako mac... still saving up... anyways, i do read it, thanks for the input, been learning a lot from MTC mac users...

u guys members of philMUG?

I am. Both philmug.ph and philmug.com. pati na nga ren pinoymac.org eh :lol:

How to clean an ibook? yong pearl color kasi nagiging brownish na e..hehehehe

Sa may wrist area ba yan? You can try buying Mr. Clean's magic eraser. It's a white sponge that works like a charm, or so I've heard. I've heard many people who swear by how effective it is, just have to get myself a piece since laging sold out sa True Value. :)

I'm an Apple Certified Portable Technician, Desktop Technician, & Technical Coordinator. I own a Macbook Pro w/ 2GHz Core Duo. I run WinXP on it though w/ Apple's Bootcamp software. I guess I'm a Mac person on the outside due to my field of work, but I'm a PC person at heart. :)

Question,  yung Mac keyboard ko naghahang after some time of being idle, What I do is I remove the usb cable then kabit ko ulit para madetect ulit yung keyboard... medyo nakakabadtrip, ganito ba talaga to??? may solusyon ba para wag maghang?  help!

I had that problem before...turned out the USB port was defective. I can't remember though if the tech pinpointed the problem to the USB port on the mac or on the keyboard.