All about Sony Ericsson Phones

Guest brutus
The price range here is SGD500 - SGD600 (no contract) if you convert to peso PHP 15,000 to 18,000. Want me to buy for you?

it's only 14K in Greenhills

Guys, be very, very careful when you're connecting your phone to your PC. Make sure you properly disconnect it by clicking the Safely Remove Hardware icon on the taskbar ;)

Akala ko kasi katapusan na ng phone ko nung nakita kong Operation Failed na yung Games & Applications after kong hugutin yung USB cable sa PC :cry: I've uploaded pictures from my phone, when I was done, I didn't see the icon on the taskbar so I thought I must have already done it or it's just OK to remove the cable. Nung hinugot ko, may error message na sa screen tapos nawala yung theme. Di ko pa agad na-discover na Operation Failed na yung Games & Applications right away kasi na-restore ko pa yung theme. When I was about to play my favorite game, yun na :unsure:

First, I've done a Master Reset pero ayaw gumana then I've tried updating the firmware, ayaw pa rin :( Last recourse, I went to the Sony Ericsson shop at Galleria, & voila!!! It was repaired & I'm happy with my phone again :wub: They just had to restore the software & I only paid P330.00. Keri na!!! :cool: Bumalik pa yung mga pre-installed themes, games, videos & applications, etc. :thumbsupsmiley:

My PC might have been acting up kaya nangyari yon. Kaya nga nung kinabit ko ulit yung phone, super double-check na ko kung lalabas yung icon sa taskbar at lumabas naman siya. Na-upload ko ulit yung mga games ko :P

Tagal na siyang na-announced. Recently lang naging available. Same functions as the K800i. Mejo manipis na siya saka yung camera cover di na ganun kaangat. Yung camera setting buttons integrated na sa numeric keypad. Walang improvements sa functions dito with the K800i. Naiba lang hitsura but it's still the same banana :thumbsupsmiley:

Hintayin mo yung K850. 5mp na camera nun :cool:

http://img.gsmarena.com/w/pics/sonyericsson/sonyericsson-k850-00.jpg

^is that the K810i? i dont notice a 3g cam infront. :unsure:

Yeah.... there's no 3G cam...

Besides, the actual thing that I saw already have round-silver buttons for the keypads.

Maybe the posted pix is wrong.... :goatee:

No, that's the K850. Diba nga sabi ko sa last line ng post ko "hintayin mo yung K850"? Saka yung front camera nandun pa rin, nasa loob na nung parang extension ng screen. :rolleyes:

I know what the K810i looks like, nahawakan ko na nga nung pumunta pa ko sa Sony Ericsson Galleria :cool:

Eto picture ng K810i:

http://img.gsmarena.com/w/pics/sonyericsson/sonyericsson-k810-01.jpg

Akala ko kasi katapusan na ng phone ko nung nakita kong Operation Failed na yung Games & Applications after kong hugutin yung USB cable sa PC :cry: I've uploaded pictures from my phone, when I was done, I didn't see the icon on the taskbar so I thought I must have already done it or it's just OK to remove the cable. Nung hinugot ko, may error message na sa screen tapos nawala yung theme. Di ko pa agad na-discover na Operation Failed na yung Games & Applications right away kasi na-restore ko pa yung theme. When I was about to play my favorite game, yun na :unsure:

uh-oh this just happened to me