EROM: R3A016

LCD: 200610121

Camera: 2.5

Videocall camera: 2.3

Content: PA29

Java: 7.3

Text: BT

• 2 weeks later...
hi gudpm... may na download ako na iphone theme for SE K800i, pwede ba mapalitan ung icons sa menu into iphone icons? anyone? thnks in advance...

I don't think you can change the icons on the menu screen. Sempre, SE made it but you may try creating your own theme & change the icons :unsure:

I've already downloaded more than a hundred themes for my phone and even created one but the icons itself are not changeable :cool:

I don't think you can change the icons on the menu screen. Sempre, SE made it but you may try creating your own theme & change the icons :unsure:

I've already downloaded more than a hundred themes for my phone and even created one but the icons itself are not changeable :cool:

you can change the icons. the hardcore call it modding. you have to buy some software to get into the OS, change the icons, change the layout, et al.

i've seen it already. :)

you can change the icons. the hardcore call it modding. you have to buy some software to get into the OS, change the icons, change the layout, et al.

i've seen it already. :)

Galeng naman nun pero di naman ako ganun ka-hardcore noh? Eh bakit bibili ako ng phone tapos para lang palitan ng kung anik-anik eh di buong phone na palitan ko. Hehehe :lol:

• 1 month later...
Question?

How can I install games?

Where will I extract the .jar files?

Please enlighten me on this one!

Thanks.

pare have you installed the SE drivers from the CD that came with the phone?

if so, just drag the .jar files into the Sone Ericsson File Manager in Windows Explorer (drag mo sya papunta dun sa phone name mo)

it will extract the .jar file itself.. tatanungin ka lang kung sa apps or games folder install.. default ay sa memory stick but after installing you can move it to the phone memory (which i doubt you would do or anyone for that matter.. hehe)

it's that easy :)

pare have you installed the SE drivers from the CD that came with the phone?

if so, just drag the .jar files into the Sone Ericsson File Manager in Windows Explorer (drag mo sya papunta dun sa phone name mo)

it will extract the .jar file itself.. tatanungin ka lang kung sa apps or games folder install.. default ay sa memory stick but after installing you can move it to the phone memory (which i doubt you would do or anyone for that matter.. hehe)

it's that easy :)

Thanks bubs.

Trade mo na sa akin si Rich Hill! :thumbsupsmiley: