All about Sony Ericsson Phones

I downloaded this application this afternoon and I'm HOOKED!

Now everytime I'm infront of a PC, I make sure that my phone is connected to this application

everytime you received a SMS, you will received a notification in your PC screen, just like an incoming email from outlook

and you can reply using your PC

best of all, all your contacts, files will copied and synchronized to the application

and you can back up it, anytime

the SMS capacity of a K800i is 1,000 msgs

with this application, you dont need to delete a single SMS, EVER!!!

you can archived all your sent and received msgs

VERY COOL!!!!!

great! i'm glad you liked it, and i'm happy to be of help to other members here.

this is what the forum is all about - sharing.

i am using it too for quite some time now. continue to enjoy using it.

sir bat sabi sakin kaya naman flash CID52 basta yung main firmware lang. pag yung file system yun daw bawal. yung menu.ml ko kasi nag ka error eh. mga peeps wag niyo iupdate yung firmware R1KG001. siya latest as of now pero siya rin buggy. dami raw nag ka error dahil dyan sa firmware na yan. :(

well, you can always try it at your own risk. and if it doesn't work, just prepare your P3,500 and look for "mistmatch" (please do some backreading in this thread on how my phone was revived).

or as a first option, you may want to bring it to an SE authorized service center. it will only cost you a little over P300 pesos for the firmware update, i think. they may be able to fix it, like what happened to shiela's phone.

i think you are correct in saying that the R1KG001 is very buggy. this was the firmware version on my phone (updated thru SEUS) when my phone died (WOSD - white screen of death). i am not sure if this was also the version in shiela's phone when she got an error and needed to bring it to the SE service center for some firmware update. can you please confirm if shiela?

currently, when my phone was fixed, mismatch downgraded the firmware version to R1JG001. i won't be using SEUS to update my firmware anymore.

well, you can always try it at your own risk. and if it doesn't work, just prepare your P3,500 and look for "mistmatch" (please do some backreading in this thread on how my phone was revived).

or as a first option, you may want to bring it to an SE authorized service center. it will only cost you a little over P300 pesos for the firmware update, i think. they may be able to fix it, like what happened to shiela's phone.

i think you are correct in saying that the R1KG001 is very buggy. this was the firmware version on my phone (updated thru SEUS) when my phone died (WOSD - white screen of death). i am not sure if this was also the version in shiela's phone when she got an error and needed to bring it to the SE service center for some firmware update. can you please confirm if shiela?

currently, when my phone was fixed, mismatch downgraded the firmware version to R1JG001. i won't be using SEUS to update my firmware anymore.

yes sir i already read about "mistmatch". but the problem is my place is very far from him. hehe. i am from manila kasi.

update: i successfully downgraded my firmware na as indicated by my phone (R1JC002) but the xs++ says it is R1JG001. bakit ganun? then, meron pa error menu.ml ko. <_<

yes sir i already read about "mistmatch". but the problem is my place is very far from him. hehe. i am from manila kasi.

update: i successfully downgraded my firmware na as indicated by my phone (R1JC002) but the xs++ says it is R1JG001. bakit ganun? then, meron pa error menu.ml ko. <_<

hmmmm....

how did you downgrade your firmware? using XS++? why don't you use other software, such as KulanKendiClient, to read your phone information, just to confirm the version of your firmware.

as for your menu.ml error, baka you can only correct this error using customization/finalization (which is not currently supported by XS++ v1.5). or as i have said, why don't you try an SE authorized service center, baka kayanin nila. shiela's phone was fixed with that method.

hmmmm....

how did you downgrade your firmware? using XS++? why don't you use other software, such as KulanKendiClient, to read your phone information, just to confirm the version of your firmware.

as for your menu.ml error, baka you can only correct this error using customization/finalization (which is not currently supported by XS++ v1.5). or as i have said, why don't you try an SE authorized service center, baka kayanin nila. shiela's phone was fixed with that method.

yes sir i used XS++ to downgrade it. can you suggest a SE authorized service center? i guess that's the only way to go. but nag back read ako and hindi maganda feedback eh.

yes sir i used XS++ to downgrade it. can you suggest a SE authorized service center? i guess that's the only way to go. but nag back read ako and hindi maganda feedback eh.

yung phone ko dinala ko dun sa may glorietta, they were not able to fix it.

si shiela, dinala yung phone nya dun sa may galleria, they were able to fix her phone there.

you may call sony ericsson and asked them which is the nearest SE service center sa location mo.

i hope this helps.

hey 314,

there is a new version of XS++ released just this weekend, the version number is 1.6.7 and it seems it supports finalization/customization already. i think this will be able to solve your problem. why don't you try it.

good luck!

For those that are not yet using this cool software, try it and you will be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your Sony Ericsoon phone with this compact tool.

Features:

• Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Outlook Express and Thunderbird

• Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Rainlendar, Google and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP)

• SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...

• Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer...

• Set phoneclock based on atomtime

• Handle your calls via PC

• and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, phonemonitor,...

You can connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared.

Here is the link --> http://www.fjsoft.at/en/

Enjoy!

hey this is a cool program.. by the way has anyone tried float's mobile agent, see below:

http://static.flickr.com/39/81097508_cdce876589.jpg

also has the same function as the myphoneexplorer.. but with the features that u can control ur pc programs w/ use of bluetooth interface, it's compatible with k750i but I dont know if it'll work w/ k800. any feedback will be gladly appreciated.. :)

hey this is a cool program.. by the way has anyone tried float's mobile agent, see below:

http://static.flickr.com/39/81097508_cdce876589.jpg

also has the same function as the myphoneexplorer.. but with the features that u can control ur pc programs w/ use of bluetooth interface, it's compatible with k750i but I dont know if it'll work w/ k800. any feedback will be gladly appreciated.. :)

..and oh btw here's the link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/fma/

...supported devices.. --> http://fma.wiki.sourceforge.net/Supported+devices

Edited by i-rivere