All about Sony Ericsson Phones

Guest xHANGMANx
is the k750i still a good buy today?

it is still a good buy

however, if you want 3G, wait for the K610i

same functions with the K750i but with 3G and Video Calling

Edited by xHANGMANx

i know that this is the K750i thread but i would like to ask

which one should i buy, K790i or K800i ? i went to the sony ericsson site and compared the K790i and K800i, there seems to be no difference at all. except that the K800i has video calling (3g capability) which the K790i doesnt.

or wait for the P990i? :unsure:

can someone give me the prices of these 3 phones in the philippines. thanks. :)

Guest xHANGMANx

which one should i buy, K790i or K800i ? i went to the sony ericsson site and compared the K790i and K800i, there seems to be no difference at all. except that the K800i has video calling (3g capability) which the K790i doesnt.

Sir bubuy

mas mura dyan sa Jarir or sa Mamlaka

try mo na rin Alfaisaliyyah (SONY)

authorized dealer price of K800 is between 28,500 and 29,500. K790 should be a little less. P990 will probably be in the region of P45,000 or so.

Guest xHANGMANx

Guys,

where can I buy a cheaper replacement for the Headset?

nasira na kasi yung headset included

checked the prices in makati, cheapest was 500.00

merong 150.00 pero ang pangit ng sound quality

Guys,

where can I buy a cheaper replacement for the Headset?

nasira na kasi yung headset included

checked the prices in makati, cheapest was 500.00

merong 150.00 pero ang pangit ng sound quality

sir hangman,

have you tried divisoria mall, i've been buying all sorts of cellphone peripherals from him......the price are a lot cheaper than in makati....

Guest xHANGMANx
sir hangman,

have you tried divisoria mall, i've been buying all sorts of cellphone peripherals from him......the price are a lot cheaper than in makati....

will scout the prices on wednesday

i do have w800i... i wana sell it na sana so that i can buy the w950i model.. how much do u think i can sell this out? we bought it almost 2mos ago for 20k using my mom's credit card... thanx!

wow... nice fontsize....

dpends upon condition(scratches??) and accessories included (complete b with original packaging? cables, mem stick)

for a relative measure of market value, check out www.bidshot.com and search your phone model... id say around 15- 17 thou... kung sa greenhills mo ibebenta, babaritn yan ng mga 10K

im quite happy with mine... im planning to stick with it till 3g goes mainstream, by that time, may ayus nang 3g SE walkman fone... yung W900 kase bulky pa at ayoko yung swivel form factor

yup i got the K800. it's a great device! no megabass nga lang but so many big and little improvements over my K750 and W900, too many to mention here. also because it uses a xenon flash, you cannot use it as a flashlight but i installed a java app which lets you use the red autofocus light as a flashlight! :cool:

Yup, got a K800i too.. My first SE mobile. It has been with me for less than a week and still exploring all the features of the phone. Very nice screen resolutiona and it's a digicam in disguise.

My unit did not come with a micro card and the 512 mb card is still quite expensive hu hu.

Anyway, Im happy with the phone. A nice music player when using the headphone but not the built in speaker.

CIAO :cool:

Yup, got a K800i too.. My first SE mobile. It has been with me for less than a week and still exploring all the features of the phone. Very nice screen resolutiona and it's a digicam in disguise.

My unit did not come with a micro card and the 512 mb card is still quite expensive hu hu.

Anyway, Im happy with the phone. A nice music player when using the headphone but not the built in speaker.

CIAO :cool:

pano kaya mangyayari dyan ano? kase may mga illiterate na bar and club owners and moviehaus which does not allow bringing digicams inside their establishment.. they allow cam phone but disallow digicams.. baka naman ngayon pati camphone e di na i allow? bad trip yung mga yun..

tanong ko nga pre?

bakit iba iba ang price ng k750i? sa isang local distributor ang price nasa 15k pero 1 year warranty? sa ibang shop 13k pero 1 month warranty? sa tiangge naman brand new and orig daw nasa 11,500 pero 1 week warranty lang?

di ba dapat standard na 1 year warranty yan pag binili? kase from SE mismo yung warranty na yun.. kumbaga SE dapat ang kumakarga ng warranty nya at dun sa SE mo isosoli for replacement if ever may problema?

pano kaya mangyayari dyan ano? kase may mga illiterate na bar and club owners and moviehaus which does not allow bringing digicams inside their establishment.. they allow cam phone but disallow digicams.. baka naman ngayon pati camphone e di na i allow? bad trip yung mga yun..

tanong ko nga pre?

bakit iba iba ang price ng k750i? sa isang local distributor ang price nasa 15k pero 1 year warranty? sa ibang shop 13k pero 1 month warranty? sa tiangge naman brand new and orig daw nasa 11,500 pero 1 week warranty lang?

di ba dapat standard na 1 year warranty yan pag binili? kase from SE mismo yung warranty na yun.. kumbaga SE dapat ang kumakarga ng warranty nya at dun sa SE mo isosoli for replacement if ever may problema?

you can only claim warranty if your se phone came from an authorize phil. dealer. kung black market yun SESS will not accept it for warranty.

sony ericsson shop, semicon, memo express, but several other small shops now also.

best way is to remove the battery and check: if there is an NTC sticker, together with a sticker of either semicon, memo express or haldane, then it is covered by an authorized service center warranty.

pips help me decide

We all know that the K750i is the same as the W800i, the difference is that the W800i comes with 256 MB mem stick while the k700 comes with a measly 64MB mem stick..

is the 64MB mem stick enough? or did you buy another mem stick and just store away your 64MB somewhere and not used anymore?

in this case, is the w800i more practical since you dont need to buy another mem stick? sayang ata yung 64mB ng k750 kase for sure di mo rin magagamit..

lastly.. can you use the k750i as flash usb disk?

Guest xHANGMANx
mga dude, could anybody point me to the right direction...

I am looking for an app to download for my k750i...an app that will enable me to continuously record video.

Hope somebody could pm me.

Appreciate it

you don't need an application to continously record video from your SE K750i

it all depends on your memory stick memory