• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

All about Sony Ericsson Phones

2 of my friends own a k750i. They have the same prob about it---> the joystick doesn't respond anymore...is this a usual prob for the k750i?

just have them take their phones to a service center to get the joystick cleaned. it's caused by a combination of sweat, oil and dirt getting into the phone and clogging up the jostick contacts.

Need a help here. Recently I bought a Plantronics Bluetooth enabled headset. I paired the headset to my K750i and it works perfectly when answering and making calls. However, when I select the media player the headset cant access the phone media player. I tried pairing with Nokia and Motorola phones and its works with them. What could be the problem? Please advise.

had a problem sa directional key ko.. ndi sha nag do-down i had it checked kanina sa service center.. and the direction keys' board is corroded na raw?! oh my.. and replacing the board is the only solution daw..! And catch is.. there's a risk daw na madamay ang buong mobo ng mobile ko..and it would be DEAD if that happens.. I'll need to buy a new phone raw...damn! :(

thanks man, I'm planning to sell my K750i para bumili nito

:D  :D  :D

it's not worth the upgrade at this point in time. if you wait a few weeks, the W810 will be out which is a quad-band walkman phone with EDGE. it has some other improvements over the W800 as well, like macromedia flash lite if i'm not mistaken.

anyway go to www.newmobile.nl and you can compare the phones side by side.