All about Sony Ericsson Phones

Guest buru_tus
kailangan ko na mag upgrade ng phone and nakakita ako sa megamll 15700 k750i worh it ba for its price? mga magkano kaya yung k790 at k800 pag lumabas sa april?

kung wala ka pang digital camera

better to wait for the k780/k800

Guest buru_tus
pre buru_tus may digicam na ko, so ok na ba yun k750i, good value for your money na siya? salamat

Great Value for Money, 15K na lang sya

Good Resolutions ng mga pics, was able to print a 8R photo, I think kahit 10R, ok pa rin

Great MP3 Player

I have a 1GB Memory Stick Duo Pro on my K750i, so parang may Ipod Shuffle ka na rin and great sound too, better than Ipods

Great Value for Money, 15K na lang sya

Good Resolutions ng mga pics, was able to print a 8R photo, I think kahit 10R, ok pa rin

Great MP3 Player

I have a 1GB Memory Stick Duo Pro on my K750i, so parang may Ipod Shuffle ka na rin and great sound too, better than Ipods

thanks pre, besides baka pag lumabas k790 at k800 bka na sa 30k+ yung price nun, bil na ako k750i

mga bro, may small prob ako sa k750 ko.. i found a dot of dirt inside the screen.. so pag nagttxt ako, may nakikita na akong dot.. pano ko ba matatanggal to? pag binuksan ko takot ako na baka ma void yung warranty? ayaw tlga matanggal kahit na inaalog ko.. pano kaya?

di yan dirt.. thats a bad pixel.. unless you still have a warranty..you might still be able to ask SE for replacement unit..

2 of my friends own a k750i. They have the same prob about it---> the joystick doesn't respond anymore...is this a usual prob for the k750i?

just have them take their phones to a service center to get the joystick cleaned. it's caused by a combination of sweat, oil and dirt getting into the phone and clogging up the jostick contacts.

Need a help here. Recently I bought a Plantronics Bluetooth enabled headset. I paired the headset to my K750i and it works perfectly when answering and making calls. However, when I select the media player the headset cant access the phone media player. I tried pairing with Nokia and Motorola phones and its works with them. What could be the problem? Please advise.

had a problem sa directional key ko.. ndi sha nag do-down i had it checked kanina sa service center.. and the direction keys' board is corroded na raw?! oh my.. and replacing the board is the only solution daw..! And catch is.. there's a risk daw na madamay ang buong mobo ng mobile ko..and it would be DEAD if that happens.. I'll need to buy a new phone raw...damn! :(