What Fuel Do You Use For Your Vehicle?

I just found out there are cars that specifically require RON95 to be used for their gasoline engines. Among those in Philippines are Ford Focus and the 2006 All New Honda Civic. This means it actually endorses the use of high octane gasoline like Velocity and Blaze.

Actually is recommended, not required...

Come to think of it, most drivers are pumping premium gasoline on their tanks on the premise that they get to run their cars faster or better. Its a common misconception. RON rating is simply rates the fuels resistance to knocking. Basically, you’re wasting your money if you buy high octane fuel even if you don't have knocking engine trouble.

when fuel prices started going crazy, i just settled for shell's unleaded, before that i was using petron's unleaded but madaling maubos, nde totoo ung Extra thingy they're talking about. So i started using Shell's unleaded, on the weekly average, i consume 30 to 35 Liters of fuel on my 1999 Toyota Revo SR Matic. it usually lasts 3-5 days average--- that is if i just go to work then home... that'll be from QC to Mendiola and Mendiola to QC.

What kind/brand/octane rating of fuel do you use and why? any experiences with your car with a certain fuel? please also include consumption and car model if data is available. any oil executives here?