What Fuel Do You Use For Your Vehicle?

for me better use 95 octane rating for your old cars. by the way, blaze has a higher rating of 97 against velocity which is only 95+.

there is difference between higher and lower octane rating. higher octane rate means that the engine of a car can burn the gasoline more efficiently and therefore increasing your performance and saving on gasoline since there is much more power, no need to floor the gas pedal.

in general, Euro cars don't like the high-octane gas of our local stations (velocity,gold,blaze,etc.) This is because they use different additives as "extra features" of these types. Sometimes these additives harm the flow lines of the Euro Cars, or mess with the computers. For Euro, I stick with Super Unleaded or the like...

For Japanese Cars, it's a different take, using high-octane always is better. Our high-octane here only reaches 95, while in Japan, it goes all the way to 130octane. :)

Turbo/Supercharged, and other force fed cars should use high-octane fuel always. :)

Sa commercial ni Pocholo

1114 kms in a full tank

Assuming na ang full tank is 40 liters (kung meron bang vehicle na 50 liter tank)

that will be what...

27.85km per liter? ---- ewan ko na lang

Petron EXTRA for Extra Mileage, (tunay Ba?)

I also now use Caltex Gold, huwag muna sa velocity

Caltex Vortes Gold (now with techron eck eck)

Edited by lomex32
What kind/brand/octane rating of fuel do you use and why? any experiences with your car with a certain fuel? please also include consumption and car model if data is available. any oil executives here?

Kind: Unleaded Gasoline, kadalasan sa Jetti Macapagal Blvd.

Octane: 93+

Experiences: ok naman, walang katok

Consumption: I consume about PhP1500/5day work week. Cavite-Manila-Makati-Cavite.

Car Model: Corolla '96 (manual)

For Gasoline I go with Caltex Gold with Techron. I tried all the other brands this is the best i have tested. Totoong nakakadagdag ng milage and my car has never run so smoothly.

As for the high octane fuel like Velocity, Blase, etc. di na practical eh with the price of fuel. Tsaka mas matakaw sa gasoline pag ito ang ginamit. Di naman tayo a ngangarera nag hahantay sa trapik

For Diesel Caltex and Shell I would recommend. Di ko alam pero ang pangit talaga ng performance ng iba mausok ang sluggish ang takbo.

• 2 weeks later...

companies will do everything to be to sell their products. That is why they pay celebrities/popular persons to adverties their products.

Now, its your choice! if their products really works then go for it.

Just make sure you're a consumer not because of their "convincing advertisement" but because it really worked for you.

Don't be fooled psychologically!