Suggest A Good Read...

For war and peace type of people try, for whom the bell tolls-ernest hemingway...he wrote about the Code Red, which the americans used during the world war 2. Hemingway is a Red Cross Volunteer and a Medic during his times, that's why his books are all about depression of war and tribulations of man.

For inspirations; Of course mitch albom's Five People you meet in Heaven, Truly inspiring... specially for people who have no dads. So as Tuesdays with Morrie.

Spirituals, look for the Book, The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama. Truly lovable.

For Skeptics, Try the Secrets of the Cathars it is a Rare book One of the first books written about the Holy Grail. Cathars will defend the Holy Grail at all cost.

Dan Brown's Da Vinci, Deception Point and Angels and Demons, they are books that I admire.... Dan's courage to bring our this reality is truly hands up.

David Yallop's In God's Name, tackled the story of the Assasinated Pope. Pope John Paul I (not two) The pope before the beloved Pope John Paul the II. In God's Name is in line with the term God's Money and God's bank. The Vatican's Savings from tithes.

Murder Mystery, All John Grisham Books, Im Reading now The Last Juror. Gripping.....

Serial Murders, tackles about most notorious murders included here Charles Mason.

New Age, read jaime Licauco books (i HAVE THEM ALL) all based on facts....

Old Literature...

Rain by Somerset Maughan... Missionaries on an island.

Sherlock Holms Series.

Murders on Rue Morge.

Edgar Allan Poe's collection of short stories...wow! Find out why this legendary author is so depressed.

And a lot more!!

Cosmic Thunder by William J. Watkins.

A book I picked up at a garage sale. I had no expectations, other than being a sci-fi novel. Guess this works well for me, because I wasn't impressed with the Matrix trailer, either. Just as I was blown away by the actual movie, this book has been a surprisingly pleasurable read from start to finish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gabriel Garcia Marquez' Chronicle of A Death Fortold...

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich... very poignant

If you're into intense action... I suggest Robert Ludlum, any Ludlum...

Be inspired by Max Lucado's In the Eye of the Storm

Fantasy: Tolkien's Silmarillion (pseudo-historical type); Gaiman's Neverwhere... American Gods

Filipino Literature: Tree by F. Sionil Jose

If you just want to laugh and relax hehe... Calvin and Hobbes saka Beerkada!

Just finished reading Che Guevara - A Revolutionary Life by John Lee Andersen.

Great read for anyone interested in Che's whole life - very detailed as the author had access to some previously unreleased Cuban files, did interviews with his 2nd wife, Aleida, and with various people that were close friends and with the Cuban exile who worked for the CIA in conjunction with the Bolivian Army to catch him, Felix Rodriguez.

Settle in though, it is over 700 pages with appendicies of about another 20 pages.