Suggest A Good Read...

• 4 weeks later...

If you are into psychological thriller/suspense i find Jeffrey Deaver's The Coffin Dancer and The Blue Nowhere as an interesting pocket book to read. Not only is it full of suspense and twists but it will keep you're eyes glued to the pages as the climax approches.

The Coffin Dancer is about an ingenious killer who changes his appearance even faster that he adds to his trail of victims. It'a a race against time before the killer strikes again.

On the other hand, The Blue Nowhere is a story of an extremely talented computer hacker who likes the challenge of getting to close to his victims & be able to stab them in the heart. Police had to seek help from a convict hacker to track down the killer. Two computer wizards engage in the kind of high-tech combat neck to neck.

Jeffrey Deaver also wrote the story of the Bone Collector which was later on adopted into a film.

easy and soothing to the soul? try robert fulghum's books, esp. the 1st one: "All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten". easy read, inspirational, it's a collection of essays taken from the author's life experiences. you will learn to appreciate the things we take for granted, the simple things in life. the author's a pastor or something like that.

yeh ive read that book a few months back nabili ko s a Book Sale i think 30 or 60 pesos yata hehehe!!! very manageable siyang basahin...tapos manipis lang. You'd wish medyo mahaba yung book kase very engaging yung laman napaka practical and true to life :cool:

If you are into psychological thriller/suspense i find Jeffrey Deaver's The Coffin Dancer and The Blue Nowhere as an interesting pocket book to read. Not only is it full of suspense and twists but it will keep you're eyes glued to the pages as the climax approches.

The Coffin Dancer is about an ingenious killer who changes his appearance even faster that he adds to his trail of victims. It'a a race against time before the killer strikes again.

On the other hand, The Blue Nowhere is a story of an extremely talented computer hacker who likes the challenge of getting to close to his victims & be able to stab them in the heart. Police had to seek help from a convict hacker to track down the killer. Two computer wizards engage in the kind of high-tech combat neck to neck.

Jeffrey Deaver also wrote the story of the Bone Collector which was later on adopted into a film.

I enjoyed The Bone Collector. I'll look for these two titles.

Thanks!