• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

There's this place we go to in Quezon Province which is in Padre Burgos. The beach itself is called "Baisong" by the locals. Sobrang virgin beach talaga. Not white sand but a light brown and very clear waters. The only downside is not a lot of people live nearby and you have to bring almost everything you need food lalung-lalo na water. The people who live near the beach due to the scarcity of water actually collect rainwater for drinking.

• 2 weeks later...

kung gus2 nyo kakaibang trip i can recommend the calaguas group of island in camarines norte

also canimog island and apuao grande island,...u can go island hopping,diving and snorkeling...

secluded place to,...un iba island uninhabited pa so puede ka maligo ng nude maghapon..THE BEST!!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lustfortravel
there's this really nice stretch of white sand beach down south. it's in glan, saranggani province. the sand is even finer than those in boracay. you can tell since the water seems "cloudy" a few feet from the shore -- a result of gentle waves causing the sand to mix with the water. i'm sorry i cant post a picture but, take my word for it, this is one hell of a nice beach.

wow. may website ba 'to?

if i'm not mistaken, i think he's referring to the beaches in gumasa -

post-119536-1219052213.jpg

Guest lustfortravel
wow! the picture is great!! take me there sis! take me there! hahaha!

:lol: sis, problema kasi magulo milf ngayon, mahirap daanan itong areas na ito. amanpulo nalang tayo! :P

Edited by lustfortravel