• 2 weeks later...

I freaking hated ROTC.. a bunch of stupid officers trying to tell you what to do, i mean, I don't have any problem following their commands, but most of the time they are just plain stupid..

In the middle of the field with sun scorching your skin, with dirt and dust all over your skin and fatigue, with officers constantly shouting commands that no one understands, with food that are inedible, I do not think anyone enjoyed that experience at all.

Edited by G_sKiLLz
  • 1 month later...

High School: Dahil sa madami nahirapan nung 1st day ng CAT, madami ang napasali ng varsity teams noong HS kami. hahahaha Iwas CAT at sure 100 pa grade mo. Worth it naman sobra since you get to be trained and represent the school for the tournaments!!!

College: Since curious ako sa mga military training, i joined the Model Battalion of our school. Grabe it was really memorable. Iba and training sa normal midshipmen. Lagi nakabilad sa araw from 6-am to 12noon. Ang sarap ng feeling kasi alam mo above ka sa iba and you get to learn more about handling rifles, marching etc etc

officer ako ng CAT nung high school, di ko makalimutan 2 weeks straight hard training, sobra sakit sa katawan at exhausting.

sa ROTC di masyado nakakapagod kasi every sat lang for 2 terms. Nagenjoy lang ako makahawak at kasa ng antigong riffle lalo na sa general tactical inspection contest between schools sa fort bonifacio.

DLSU Soccer Field

...One Saturday Morning

...Special Units Day batch ID#101

...Iron Man Competiton

...Represented the Model Battalion

...Outwitted/Outgamed/Outlasted other Special Units

...IRON MAN!!!

http://www.glittergirl.co.uk/banana/121.gif

napansin ko magkasunod lang pala tayo ng year ng rotc, id 102 kasi ako hehe

I won't forget our first day of ROTC in UST. Pinasok ng mga aktibista ung UST Grand Stand, humihingi ng justice para dun sa pinatay na ROTC officer (can't remember the name) dahil sa alleged corruption na nangyayari.

Eto nga ung reason kaya nagkaron na ng option to do civil service or rotc sa college.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...