Digital Cameras

I'm a former user of Sony Cybershot and Canon digital cams. I changed to Nikon and will stick to it.

Currently use a Nikon D80 SLR for pro shots and Nikon Coolpix S200 for point and shoot situation.

Totally agree with you bro. Cannon and Sony are just selling the Carl Zeiss lens.. I still like the Nikor

Lens plus the functionality of not so well publicized camera functions but its included in the package.

Totally agree with you bro. Cannon and Sony are just selling the Carl Zeiss lens.. I still like the Nikor

Lens plus the functionality of not so well publicized camera functions but its included in the package.

Hindi Carl Zeiss ang lens ng Canon. I believe Aspherical lens mostly ang material.

Hindi Carl Zeiss ang lens ng Canon. I believe Aspherical lens mostly ang material.

Canon is also a lens manufacturer... Sony on the other hand uses the Carl Zeiss brand for their lenses. Those are two completely different things. Let me clarify one thing 'Aspherical' is not a lens material... its a lens type. ^_^

sir Gideon, iill be making a purchase this monday or wednesday... about to buy a Sigma 70-300mm APO DG... ok kaya to compared sa 55-250?

may nagbebenta din sa kin ng 28-135 for 15K and 70-200 F4 L for 26k... hirap lang bumili ng second hand...

Mas malayo ang sigma kung hanggang 300. How much naman ito??? But walang IS yata ang Sigma???

Basta ako kukuha ako nung may Warranty para pwede ko i-extend for 2 more years.

Mas malayo ang sigma kung hanggang 300. How much naman ito??? But walang IS yata ang Sigma???

Basta ako kukuha ako nung may Warranty para pwede ko i-extend for 2 more years.

PhP 10,500 siya sa JTphotoworld or sa DPOnline... wala nga siyang IS kaya medyo torned pa din... 55-250 is a great partner for the 18-55 na kit lens, may IS pa... yung review nga lang niya sa the-digital-picture is kinda ok na din naman... pero nasa nagkukuha naman yun talaga... hehehe...

Warranty from the store ba yung ibig mo sabihin?

mga experts and experienced usesrs kindly help in giving recommendations.

i want to buy a point and shoot camera for personal use only.. family gatherings, outings, etc. i dont plan to do poster printings.

budget ko is 10k lang. sabi mas ok pag mas malaki optical zoom.

ano brand and model for 10k ang best na mabibili ko for my purpose. yung maganda ang quality ng pics kahit medyo madilim ang paligid. coz ive seen sony digital cams ng friends ko pero di maganda pics pag madilim na paligid.

tips lang mga bro.

thanks.

sir Gideon, iill be making a purchase this monday or wednesday... about to buy a Sigma 70-300mm APO DG... ok kaya to compared sa 55-250?

may nagbebenta din sa kin ng 28-135 for 15K and 70-200 F4 L for 26k... hirap lang bumili ng second hand...

sigma is a good brand, but IMHO better stick to the manufacturer's brand esp lenses.

i want to buy a point and shoot camera for personal use only.. family gatherings, outings, etc. i dont plan to do poster printings.

ano brand and model for 10k ang best na mabibili ko for my purpose. yung maganda ang quality ng pics kahit medyo madilim ang paligid. coz ive seen sony digital cams ng friends ko pero di maganda pics pag madilim na paligid.

tips lang mga bro.

thanks.

with your budget, you can get a sony or a canon powershot model. regarding your concern when taking night shots with dark background, the camera should be set to night mode or any settings with a slower shutter speed but beware though as this could cause camera shake and blurry pics.

tips lang mga bro.

thanks.

honestly speaking, P&S cams don't really give good low-light photos because of the smaller sensors. you can conpensate for the subpar lowlight features by using flash, but then we all know how direct flash photos look like.

i don't have a specific brand to recommend, but you could explore the following:

1. you can't avoid using a flash for lowlight p&s shots, so get the cheapest p&s with a pop-up flash so can add a diffuser

2. if the p&s bodies with popup flashes are out of the budget, get the cheapest cams with image stabilization and flash compensation control. this way you can work with slower shutter speeds with some help from a negative compensated flash (less contrasty look)

hth :)

PhP 10,500 siya sa JTphotoworld or sa DPOnline... wala nga siyang IS kaya medyo torned pa din... 55-250 is a great partner for the 18-55 na kit lens, may IS pa... yung review nga lang niya sa the-digital-picture is kinda ok na din naman... pero nasa nagkukuha naman yun talaga... hehehe...

Warranty from the store ba yung ibig mo sabihin?

Yup, nasa photographer naman yan kung anong level sya, kaya iba-iba ang point of view ng mga reviews kasi iba ang preference ng bawat user.

Canon warranty ang mga purchase sa Hidalgo, you can go to a Canon Service Center and have the warranty extended for 2 more years. Only under warranty items can be extended, kung lipas na sa 1 year, hindi na pwede.

ano mas sulit guys for starters A590IS or the old but reliable s3is?

Depende sa preference mo.

Mas bulky ang S3 IS, but ofcourse mas maraming features compared to A590IS.

Sa budget nalang magkaka-alaman, also why not S5 IS na lang??? Depende rin kung saan ka bibili.