Linux Anybody?

pero normally, kung hindi ko pinagyayabang sa mga bisita tong beryl setup na to, i use plain kde. parang namimiss ko rin yung original kde look hehe :P

^^^ Actually, I can't even use the water effects. And I can't even use the animated Sky Dome. But I'm ok with it, the desktop cube works fine and more of the window effects. Hehehehe! :)
You can always download an ISO from the official website of OpenSuse

but the files are too big to download (6 cd's all in all).. my internet connection only runs at 384 kbps max.. actually i tried to download it, 1 cd per night and i'm already on my 3rd cd but could not finish the download, it stop after downloading half of it.. it happened twice na.. it's time consuming.. anybody would want to help me where i could buy a dvd copy of it? i'm really eager to try it.. (linux fanatic) :cool: kung wala talaga, pagtatyagaan ko na lang download ulit.. :(

but the files are too big to download (6 cd's all in all).. my internet connection only runs at 384 kbps max.. actually i tried to download it, 1 cd per night and i'm already on my 3rd cd but could not finish the download, it stop after downloading half of it.. it happened twice na.. it's time consuming.. anybody would want to help me where i could buy a dvd copy of it? i'm really eager to try it.. (linux fanatic) :cool: kung wala talaga, pagtatyagaan ko na lang download ulit.. :(

tsong punta ka sa greenhills may nag bebenta na nito or kahit sa quiapo. :)

tsong punta ka sa greenhills may nag bebenta na nito or kahit sa quiapo. :)

tnx bro.. subukan ko maghanap dun..

how do you download the ISO files ba?

meron naman torrent available for opensuse eh.

yun nalang gamitin mo para hindi napuputol and download.

natry ko na rin sa bit torrent kaso sobrang bagal ng downloading..

subukan ko na lang maghanap sa greenhills as per advice of buknoy baka may makita ako dun..

tnx din bro! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have use mandrake linux 6.0 before all i can say is that there security feature is good in terms of making a program in using linux i give them a 4 star they can really stop our computer class by sending multiple email to all that is on line

Hi, have you heard of running linux on a memory stick? How does it compare with running linux on a pc?

I think you will find feather linux interesting since it is able to run from a USB stick. Only issue is that it will wear the stick down since it will be accessed more extensive. Speed is a bit slower though