• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

i've been through this a lot of times and most often i end up hurting myself. One day you would realize that you are living a lie and trying 2 fool yourself n mgiging msya kyo khit ksalanan ung gngwa nyo. Im not a religious person but i think it is wrong to hurt someone and take what is not yours.Pero kung d mpipigilan might as well come out clean and tpusin muna dpat tpusin bago magsimula ng bago.This is base on experience.

in my opinion, i think you can love both magkaiba nga lang ung degree. kc there are qualities n wla dun s isa n nhnap mo dun s isa n vice versa. un nmn ung main reason bkit may nangangaliwa at kumakabit db?

You think so? I admit I'm confused. But you're right! That may be the main reason why, even if we try to stop it. I'm new at this :blush:

Guest Gudlicker_07
You think so? I admit I'm confused. But you're right! That may be the main reason why, even if we try to stop it. I'm new at this :blush:

you're new?? :unsure:

that's the twist of a relationship ika nga...the problem is, how and in what way you can handle it ayt? :flowers:

but if i'm given a chance, why not. :hypocritesmiley: