Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

this topic really is suited for me...kasi ganito yan mga guys...iv seen a long lost friend a couple of months ago...she's my bestfriend's ex...so ayun exchange numbers those kind of things...so the communications between was ressurected...so ayun then 1 time she txted me na bored daw sya so i asked her to have some drinks with me...by that time i know amy bf sya kasi nung nagkta kami b4 she's gonna mit his bf...so ayun nga tpos 1 thing led to another...so something happend between us...before nmn di ko sya napapansin although she is pretty talga...pero cguro kasi may gf ako nun...anfd it happend again...before kasi akala ko kaya lng may nangyari kasi lasing...pero ngaun iba na...d ko lam gagawin ko im afraid to fall with this gurl...kasi may bf sya...haaaayyyy...wat shud i do kaya...

i've been through this a lot of times and most often i end up hurting myself. One day you would realize that you are living a lie and trying 2 fool yourself n mgiging msya kyo khit ksalanan ung gngwa nyo. Im not a religious person but i think it is wrong to hurt someone and take what is not yours.Pero kung d mpipigilan might as well come out clean and tpusin muna dpat tpusin bago magsimula ng bago.This is base on experience.

in my opinion, i think you can love both magkaiba nga lang ung degree. kc there are qualities n wla dun s isa n nhnap mo dun s isa n vice versa. un nmn ung main reason bkit may nangangaliwa at kumakabit db?

You think so? I admit I'm confused. But you're right! That may be the main reason why, even if we try to stop it. I'm new at this :blush:

Guest Gudlicker_07
You think so? I admit I'm confused. But you're right! That may be the main reason why, even if we try to stop it. I'm new at this :blush:

you're new?? :unsure:

that's the twist of a relationship ika nga...the problem is, how and in what way you can handle it ayt? :flowers:

but if i'm given a chance, why not. :hypocritesmiley: