College Relationships And Crushes

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Only one in college, and that was already very late in the game (during 4th year). I guess being constantly in tandem with her for three years prior in an org we're both in somehow changed me over time. Prior to that I could hardly care about her.

An excuse I used to weave for not pursuing her was that innocent-sounding pledge that she won't date an officer from the club (be it past or present) which I thoroughly agreed when I didn't yet have feelings for her. Add to that my misplaced pride back then that I'll never fall for her like the rest of my other colleagues.

• 4 weeks later...

I was perhaps one of the most delinquent college students in history. I had a steady girlfriend for about 2 years and her snatch was so addictive I never bothered to attend classes anymore, except to take exams. Looking back, I don't regret any of it. She was worth it. My last year in college was spent mostly stealing girls from their idiotic boyfriends who cannot distinguish a woman's clitoris from a hole in the ground. I miss being in college, and not because I liked being a student but because the experience afforded me plenty of rope to fool around, sans consequences. I have to admit. I like the ladies and quite a few of them liked me. If there is a time in my life I'd want to go back to, college would definitely be it. Co-ed girls at my University were hot, innocent, and corruptible.

Loved it. I miss it everyday.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i had a crush in highschool, shes a mestiza, she became a lawyer.

i had a crush in college, shes a chinita, she became involved in solar panels, dont if development or sales.

I had a relationship during college... it was one hell of a ride :) this girl I will never ever forget. :) kahit puro bad sector na utak ko, yun part na yun hindi ko makakalimutan.

College Hmmmm...

Why is it when I was in college I ended up falling for someone who my close friend has an attraction to as well,

2nd Year in General Engineering: L.I.

3rd Year in Basic Electronics: D.C.

4th Year (Student Council): J.D.S., yun lang ang rival ko dito is my College Professor in Control Systems (Ouch! Haha, well batch 90 siya, batch 92 ako so it's ok)

Puro mga ECE pa (I sense a pattern hahaha)

Wala na ako balita sa dalawa except for the last one who works as in Engineer in LAX Airports.

• 2 months later...

I had college crush before. I helped her in the enrollment process kasi pabago-bago ang process kapag sem break.

I saw her name sa ID niya and she is from the other campus. Nag shake hands kami and nagpasalamat siya for my help.

Naging friends kami sa FB but maybe she has a high instinct na liligawan ko siya kaya hindi na nagrereply.

She is in a very notable construction company right now with stable career.

It's rare na makita ko siya naka online.

I'm wishing her well.

• 1 month later...

Ayos tong thread na to...

For me... dami ko crush sa tambayan... hindi sa school... kasi nasa all boys ako eh.

Di ko kilala sila pero lagi sila sa tambayan..

So sa graduate school na lang ang ishare ko...

Cathy - nasaan ka man mahal pa rin kita... hehe seatmate ko sya, whenever i see gretchen ho she reminds me of her... hindi din nya alam na mahal ko sya hahaha

I discovered how to dress up and tidy myself bago pumasok coz of her...

Regina - kahit kilala mo lang ako pag may assignment.

Laarni - my best seatmate ever sa stat... salamat lagi mo ako tinuturuan... i've always liked you... you saw me while nobody else can...

Hayyyyyy good times...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...