College Relationships And Crushes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

may crush ako sa UP Diliman noon. She eventually became a popular newscaster on nationwide TV. I used to find excuses para lang masalubong ko siya anywhere in UP at maka kwentuhan. Minsan I actually 'stalked' her for an entire week always making sure hindi niya mahalata, at pag naka tyempo kakausapin ko.

My 'break' happened one day nung PE class niya. medyo umuulan at 'nagkataon lang' nasa gym din ako at tapos na yung class niya. syempre kinausap ko and the gentleman that I am, I offered her a ride back to AS. madaming kaming napag kwentuhan on the way back to AS and eventually we had a sort of MU and we were together for almost a year before we parted ways.

The stupid and crazy things we do when we are young hehehehe masaya yung mga panahon na yun.

one. i've had one actual crush in my life. it happened when i was 18. and she wasn't even ideal. filthy. unsocial. truant. a stoner. heavily tattooed. easy. not the kind of woman you'd want to take home to your parents. and i did not even have the guts to talk to her, nor look her in the eyes. i'm such a loser.

• 3 weeks later...

1 GF college 5 yrs well absent ako almost 1 yr so make that roughly 4 yrs lang, absent kasi malay ko bata pa ako matanda sya ng 3 yrs sa akin 1 week ko lang niligawan yabang ba ganun talaga some guys have all the luck. nagtampo kaya bumalik ako di pa uso cell phone go k*ll me hahaha me syota pala ako, novaliches kasi sya eh sa sis ko ako umuuwi nun college days sa proj 2 so nag novaliches na ako uli patch things ok naman. long story short 1 lang naging gf nainip ata nun nag work natural di pa ako mag aasaw so umalis sya naman. nag wait ata pero di ko na mahal at like lightning once lang ako strike hehe. got my 2nd ayaw ko mag count 1 to 10 lang alam ko kasi hahaha so the 2nd i married........... syempre naman me mga MU MU sa side kaya nga nakalimot na me GF pero dun sa 2nd straight till now thank you.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yung crush ko nung college na teacher ko naging best friend ko. we met at school, of course, but we discovered that we were also neighbors so we eventually became very good friends.

we never had any arguments. kahit tampu-tampuhan, wala. his family knows me. i called his father Daddy, and his dad would always talk and joke around with me when i was over at their house, even when we were with his gf.

back in college, i was one of the boys, so i got to hang out with him and our other guy friends a lot. they would usually go play billiards while i watched. and sometimes they went drinking and i'd be around, but my best friend would never allow me to drink.

i'd also spent one night at his house. i slept while he worked and finished a take home exam for me, which was a computer program for one of my major subjects. looking back now i think that was both funny and awkward because i slept beside his gf on his bed while he was up the entire night finishing my project. laugh.gif

when he was working abroad, he invited to me to come visit. i didn't have any money that time, so he loaned me my airfare to go where he was. i spent 5 days at his flat with a couple of his friends, and then we flew back together.

i dunno if i should be all that happy that we're still friends after all these years, because i've met probably every girl he's ever been with since we became friends, and with each relationship he had that ended in splitsville, i would think... sana kami na lang... *sigh* blush.gif