College Relationships And Crushes

• 1 year later...
Guest simply_tinA

gf's lan nun hs but so far wala pa naman ako nagiging bf sa skul nun college ayoko kc pumatol sa friend or classmate ayaw ko ng complicated na buhay sa skul na may nakabantay laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

I had this professor in my Statistics for Research subject (Grad School). He was about my age. Kainis lang at di ako pinapansin since the classes had started. In that instance, I've motivated myself to get a grade of flat 1 from his subject. To make the story short, I got the grade I was aspiring for. Hence, I also got his...attention. rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1 bf all through out college. Bantay sarado ako since we were neighbors. I have 1 crush though but he was still in hs that time and actually our neighbor also. No chance at all.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 serious crush & 1 serious boyfriend throughout college. I remember that I used to halt in my tracks whenever my crush would pass by haha. I'd stammer too, like a tongue-tied schoolgirl (which I was back then :P). Then when the ex started to court me, my parents allowed him to take me out on a date provided that we were with our friends (yes, strict ang parents ko haha). The ex chose the crush to accompany us! It was a very good day. In the back of my mind, I was secretly cringing at how fate worked. After our date, I found out through our common friends that the crush wanted to court me as well but lost his nerve when the ex asked him to accompany us on our date. Sheesh. When the ex and I got together, the crush would occasionally ask me out for coffee and donuts.Cello's was our hangout place and since we had common break times during Wednesday, it was convenient. It never got beyond that. Now both the ex and the crush are lovable friends.

1 serious crush & 1 serious boyfriend throughout college. I remember that I used to halt in my tracks whenever my crush would pass by haha. I'd stammer too, like a tongue-tied schoolgirl (which I was back then :P). Then when the ex started to court me, my parents allowed him to take me out on a date provided that we were with our friends (yes, strict ang parents ko haha). The ex chose the crush to accompany us! It was a very good day. In the back of my mind, I was secretly cringing at how fate worked. After our date, I found out through our common friends that the crush wanted to court me as well but lost his nerve when the ex asked him to accompany us on our date. Sheesh. When the ex and I got together, the crush would occasionally ask me out for coffee and donuts.Cello's was our hangout place and since we had common break times during Wednesday, it was convenient. It never got beyond that. Now both the ex and the crush are lovable friends.

It was very nice reading your story about your ex and your crush Ms. LSP. It's great you maintained your friendship with both of them. I've lost touch with my first crush, my first gf, and even my last gf. And that was only about a month ago!

Edited by maxiev
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first crush was actually a crush ng bayan. Super ganda. We were classmates in an accounting class. She never knew I had a crush on her but each day that passed the longing to know her got stronger. Valentines was approaching so I decided to get her a box of imported chocolates and asked my close friend to find out where she lived.

I found out she lived along a certain road in QC. It had a brown gate daw. I didn't even bother to get the house number because I figured ''how many houses could there be on that road that had brown gates?"

As it turned out, the road was really long. And since I went at night I couldn't really see the colors of the gates. I went on a house to house search for her house. Idiot. 2 hours passed without any success. And to think I lived in Makati.

I returned the following night and after about an hour, I realized it had become a wild goose chase. There was even a police car that flashed its bright spot light on me because I suppose I looked suspicous going from house to house in the dark.

So I decided to scrap that stupid idea and asked my close friend to give my crush the chocolates directly in the class but told him not to tell her I was the one who gave it. I remember that date clearly in my head. It was a Friday, February 17, 3 days after Valentines.

He gave her the box of chocolates but he also told her my name. On Monday, she went up to me to thank me. I was dumbfounded!! Wala akong masabi. I didn't know my friend had given her my name.

Can't believe this was 35 years ago. Grabe. Parang kailan lang.

We became close after that pero never siya naging gf ko. I've since lost touch with her.

• 2 weeks later...

College?

Hmmm... I had this major crush for a senior student who reminded me of my ex. Turned he's a member of the org I was applying for. When I got in I was so excited coz it would mean I'll get to see him more often and join in activities he'd be involved in. It lasted for more than a year until he graduated and I became an officer of the org and an active member in the student council.

I also had a crush on my teacher whom I wouls descibe as "nakakatunaw tumingin"! I was wondering back then if he kisses real good. LOL.

An there's this guy who's not really that cute but dances really good and I like how he wear his pants.

Until I began crushing on someone else. Apparently thos new guy who got my attention was feeling the same and we became an item. It lasted for more than 5 years until we broke up. But in between that span, there was a lag coz we broke up for some time then got back together. In which now I regret getting back with him.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...