College Relationships And Crushes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i had a couple of bfs in college. one of them lasted 4 years with me.

last week, i was having dinner with some friends when i saw my college crush on the other table. i should have said hi. im pretty sure he remembers me but i was so dyahe. ang guapo pa rin nya!

• 2 weeks later...

ahehehe 2 bf...di rin nag tagal :cry:

kc sa family status nga

guys now prepared na my kotse ka..my biz family mo at money ...eh ako lng naman nag su support sa self ko kaya di rin nagtagal :cry: low profile lng po ako kya ewan nila ako

my 1 rin akong crush na prof hehe..tinuturo niya networking

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had this one crush back in college. she was tall, sexy, smart. All those qualities you could like in a girl. Had so many instances where I could've engaged in a conversation, etc. Obviously, I was just to torpe. Sad thing is, I knew one of her friends and I find out later after a few years that she had sort of a crush on me as well.

Damn... :cry: too little, too late.

• 4 weeks later...

Puro crushes lang ako nun eh... I had three major crushes in college, two of them I spent summer with in Tanauan, Batangas (four of us were females, three were males). It was a very great vacation... I had the taste of my first cigarette there, and I puffed the one used by my crush! Those were the days! I saw him last a few months ago, good thing he has a wife now... but funny, the wife wasn't the one she impregnated with!

• 2 weeks later...