College Relationships And Crushes

one boyfriend from first year high school to mid 4th yr college.... we were from different schools, and saw each other once a week or once every 2 weeks in college....

had my share of so-called admirers, but i was just loyal i guess... i only dated when we called it quits.

wala akong crush na prof eh, pero madami akong naging crush sa college of dentistry... i dated one senior when i was already free :)

hmm.. wala ko masyado crush nun eh kasi sa course ko, kapiranggot lang ang lalake tapos hindi naman ka-kyutan. hheehe!

pero naging crush ko nun.. si Jeffry, tall dark and chinito, INC nga lang..

nagkabf din ata ko ng one year younger sa kin si richard kaso di nagtagal kasi grad na ko, 2nd year pa lang sya..

ay.. senti tuloy ako ngayon..

miss ko na buhay eskwela..

had a boyfriend from HS til 2nd yr college... after that, fling fling na lng... had my share of suitors din. meron din ako naging crushes sa college of dent (UP) and to think iilan lng ang guys namin... hahaha.... :D then i got hitched... 13 yrs after, im single again... let's pahteh :P :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Counted ba ang Professor-Student relationships? I had four such relationships - I was a part time professor then at an exclusive girls college and a young, brash executive with a multinational company, single so legit pero discreet lahat nun relationships. Three of them are now married and live abroad, yun still single, bumped into her at a Charity bazaar about five years ago. Beso-beso and exchanged contact numbers, no attempt to get in touch with each other after the chance meeting. I guess we both have moved on with our lives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Crushes, marami tayo jan ;)

Relationships...in my first university, I've had about two, but it didn't get more deeper than I expected it to be because of sudden changes and circumstances. In my second university, I had one that's much longer, but it didn't last; most of my other relationships at this time were with girls outside school, so they don't count here :)

Zero.. No GF's in college.. MU meron.. Isa.. hahaha!!! Did not last though...

Crushes? Madami.. My block in DLSU was a haven for beautiful women.. I had crushes on 6 of my blockmates.. Never pursued any of them.. One is a Chinese-Protestant.. Di daw pwede ang Pinoy at dapat daw Portestante.. Sheesh!!! The rest? All high maintenance girls.. Go figure!!! hehehehe!!!

I also tried courting this chick from St. Scho.. Sabi niya, wag na daw akong manligaw.. Okay na daw ako sa kaniya.. I got turned off.. Never liked girls who court guys eh or who make the first move.. Walang challenge.. Naks!!! ;) hahaha....

• 1 month later...

crushes.. wala sa campus eh

halos bading kasi yung guys, and yung mga real guys naman naging super presko na kasi alam nilang sila lng ang real guys sa school na crush material tlaga

bf's naman, from up, dlsu, ust, adamson, mapua, letran and eu

2 lang ata yung serious relationships ko nung college days ko

most were just there to keep me company pag may lakad with the barkada, or to carry my bag or do my projects, or to pay for our (myself and barkada) food pa nga sometimes

"user friendly" nga raw ako nung college (pero bait na ko now, and fully independent :hypocritesmiley: )

• 2 weeks later...

there was this girl jaymee. miss wonderful hay...

ran into her the other day and i finally had the guts to ask her if i could hold her hand. she said pass. hanep hahahaha! i got turned down at the tender age of 30 by a woman i have had a crush on for more than a decade na hahahaha