What Has Love Taught You Lately?

I find it so interesting that all of the lessons most of the people on this thread have learned, were learned through getting hurt or being left by their loved one.. I dont have anything against it or something at all, I just think it shows how people learn more through punishment than reward!

For me, I'm with Mr. Right already, and I learned to:

1) Love everyday with all your heart

2) Never fuel your partner's jealousy just to satisfy your own insecurities

3) Neer underestimate your partner's love.. if you love him a lot, then most probably he feels the same way too

:) Happy thoughts, being in love is a happy place.

oh and last but not the least

4) If a once happy relationship fails, and you regret spending so much time and effort on it, just remember the good times then youd know it was worth it :)

That love can find you anytime, anywhere. Sometimes it comes in the most unexpected way and through the most unexpected person. That love can always be as hurtful as it was wonderful. That love, although it comes even if you're not asking it to, won't stay unless you nurture it. That love is painful when it goes away because it brings almost all of your being with it...

That love is a decision. That it's a two-sided coin and depending on which side you're viewing it from - it could be right or wrong... That love has no boundaries - it could be a 3-hour stay in a cheap motel with all inhibitions thrown out of the window because you and your partner are simply too deprived of the feeling of loving another or being loved by another or it could simply two persons who decided they got everything they need in each other until their hair turns to gray.

Guest biancaanne

That love is pain. You won't realize how much you love a person until you have made so many sacrifices just to try to earn, maintain, and/or save a relationship.

That although making sacrifices is part of the deal, some sacrifices that would let you lose yourself completely, are not just worth it.

That I am not ready to love ever again...

Love na lang ng love

We all do crazy things for love

it's better to love and lost than never to love at all

Love without restrictions and conditions

Love has no boundary

Love - sakit sa ulo , sakit sa puso, sakit sa bulsa , angdami sakit na binibigay , but in the end all these suffering has its own rewards

Love na lang ng love

We all do crazy things for love

it's better to love and lost than never to love at all

Love without restrictions and conditions

Love has no boundary

Love - sakit sa ulo , sakit sa puso, sakit sa bulsa , angdami sakit na binibigay , but in the end all these suffering has its own rewards

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE..........

i do hope that my rewards will be coming very soon...................

hayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!