What Has Love Taught You Lately?

^^ yahooong yahoo H.. musta naman pag hunting dyan sa TRINOMA? baka maunahan pa kayo ng mga anak ko nyahaha :P

BTT: Love is the most sweetest taste of bitterness... hurting but wanting more... weird? :wacko: nah in-love :wub:

you can never push me away... I own you!

Guest Riveria

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong

I took the risk but I failed. It was a long battle and I lost it. Love has indeed taught me to become strong to face challenges and to learn the real lessons of life. Good morning to all...Just pouring out what I'm feeling now..It's so painful that I need to bear with it for the moment.

@ Rasc kasi naman eh sa room nyo na-dogger na sya hanggang sa dito tinangay mo...

@ H isipin mo na lang artista ka... good or bad publicity is still publicity nyahaha... maiba ikaw naman naha-harass hehe

BTT: love.... it makes you do crazy things hahaha