What Has Love Taught You Lately?

expect the unexpected nga daw sabi nila at sabi nia na din naka post pa sa shout out nia sa FS. ang nakakainis dun ndi ko alam na ndi nia na pla ako mahal. hay nakaka depress talga sobra.. kya un natutunan ko expect the unexpected nga daw.

sobrang sakit 2 years din kami and wala pang 1 month kami nag hihiwalay ndi na ako umaasa na babalik pa xa.

so kung ganito lang talga ndi na ako mag eexpect ng sobra at mgiging mabait.

sabi nia daw ang bait ko daw . taenang yan dati nung 17 yrs old ako wala ako pakelam sa chik bsta ma tikman ko na iiwan ko na eh naging seryoso nalng ako pag dating sa knya cguro ito na ung karma ko.

ang sakit.

Guest Riveria

Same to what I said on my previous reply and same to what this guy mentioned above...

Don't give 100% to your partner..Cause if the relationship is over and done it's so hard to move on.

keep your emotions in check, all the time.

it's easy to do things and say words, but nearly impossible to undo them in the end.

---

just as soon as someone leaves, someone comes.

but unless you learn from past mistakes, the cycle becomes unending.

---

loving someone could be as effortless, if you are doing the right thing.

it becomes tedious, if you have the wrong person, or the wrong reasons, from the start.

---

lastly, life will be over. soon. before you know it. whether you recognize its brevity or not.

learn to live it, despite the could-have-beens and should-have-beens.

learn to live it devoid of grudges.

learn to live it, the way it should be.

keep your emotions in check, all the time.

it's easy to do things and say words, but nearly impossible to undo them in the end.

---

just as soon as someone leaves, someone comes.

but unless you learn from past mistakes, the cycle becomes unending.

---

loving someone could be as effortless, if you are doing the right thing.

it becomes tedious, if you have the wrong person, or the wrong reasons, from the start.

---

lastly, life will be over. soon. before you know it. whether you recognize its brevity or not.

learn to live it, despite the could-have-beens and should-have-beens.

learn to live it devoid of grudges.

learn to live it, the way it should be.

And then, sometimes, love is about should-not-be's :)

what has love taught me lately

I am sure we've heard this a million times that "LOVE IS BLIND"

and i must admit that love is truly blind coz you really learn to forgive and easily forget all of her shortcomings and mistakes and for that matters, unfaithfulness, despite all the heartaches and hardships. ganun pala talaga? you learn how to easily forget kung mahal mo ung tao becoz u are not ready to give her up at handa kang ipaglaban un anu man mangyari

isa pa na laging bumabagabag sa isip ko " IF YOU LOVE HER, SET HER FREE"

madaling sabihin pero napakahirap gawin lalo na sa gaya kong selfish sa pag-ibig. how can i let her go if i love her so much. but the truth of the matter is that she will never be happy with me..

kaya ang sagot ko dito - bullshit with this slogan, hahaha

i will forever love her till the day i die

Guest biancaanne

You have to feel the emptiness first before you are able to love again. It is in the presence of nothingness that something as great as love resurfaces.