What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Guest biancaanne

That even if you're convinced that you are trustworthy, you have to take the extra mile and prove it to the one you love through your actions.

to be insensitive with a guys feelings is a crucial state for me, i 'm always on the go and doing something else, why do i have to drool over some guy's swooning over crap like " what about our relationship talk",I mean its agonizingly painful, to talk about us and the future and the love and the way we should be. I mean i love this person, i don't really have to express it like Mundo topless show it to the f#&king world?! I'm not a man, but a woman who happens to think almost like a man and has a mindset of a 20 year old man with a career. Love shouldn't be like its closed to romance ,like you'd be like dying to be with me, sex with me, finger f#&k me,then tell me its love, its not. Its a waste of muffin boinking what not. Love deals with mutual respect and trust . tell me am i normal or am i weird? ( Sorry A. i quote your quote, you know im that weird you say that yourself before)