Are You Happy With Your Work?

Padaan lang po.

LOOKING FOR PART TIME / FULL TIME JOB or BUSINESS:

Earn as much as 10,000 a week (part time or full time). See and visit our company personally. This is your opportunity to earn extra income and maybe exceed your regular salary for a part time basis lang po. Yes. Part time lang po. You can earn this much. How? Lahat po ito tinuturo sa office for free. We give daily trainings and orientations everyday for free. In this business you have freedom. Walang boss, walng quota. Oras mo. Diskarte mo.

We are all members here so i just want to share my blessings with you. Earn extra so we can all do our favorite past times without spending our regular salaries. Walang mahahalata si Mrs. o si Mr. Salary intact. with bonus pa. Our company have a wide range of varieties to choose from: Foods and beverages,grocery items (San Miguel products, Purefoods products, coca-cola products and many more), Household Items, Beauty and Health products for men and women and even for children; Apparels; Appliances; Watches; Shoes.

If your interested you can PM me and I will give you my number, the company and its location. I will personally meet you, guide you and assist you.

All you need for starter is just attend our regualar business orientation presentation. We give orientations everyday at 2pm and 4pm.

Tuesdays and saturdays schedules are 10am, 2pm and 4pm. Everything is FREE.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRO's

- i practice what i studied for in college. maybe not 100%, but i can finally say i learned something in school pala.

- i'm in an "old school" industry that is breaking through in new technologies

- travel all over the world because... you need power everywhere, right?

- i get to go inside operating and decommissioned nuclear power plants (and yes, i've seen how operating ones work)

- multicultural! you get to make friends from slovakia, portugal, south africa, etc.

CON's

- high investment, high risk industry means higher work pressure

- when your quarterly spend budget is close to €250M, one mistake that hits the bottomline and it's your head that rolls

- i always have an overnight bag in the office in case i get called to visit a supplier or customer. if you're unlucky, you'll feel how it is to wear side A and side B of your three pairs of underwear.

- imagine going to paris without even seeing eiffel tower, russia without seeing st. petersburg church, munich without seeing the different tourist sights, at your own leisure

so yes, happy ako sa job ko. :)

Edited by chipmaker
  • 4 months later...

First of all hindi noong agent pa ako. Una pinagbigyan ko lang ang ermats ko dahil wala kaming source of income noon sa family namin. Pangalawa kelangan ko magkapera para makaalis ng Pinas so call center lang ang nakikita kong paraan para makamit ung pera na yon. But if you asked me turned off ako sa work na ito. Para kang tinatratong bata minsan dito sa call center namin ewan ko lang sa iba kung ganyan din ang dating. To tell you honestly believe lang ako sa sweldo ng call center agent dahil mataas sya kumpara sa ibang trabaho sa atin. Pero sa work itself turned off na turned off ako. Yon lang po.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
PRO's

- i practice what i studied for in college. maybe not 100%, but i can finally say i learned something in school pala.

- i'm in an "old school" industry that is breaking through in new technologies

- travel all over the world because... you need power everywhere, right?

- i get to go inside operating and decommissioned nuclear power plants (and yes, i've seen how operating ones work)

- multicultural! you get to make friends from slovakia, portugal, south africa, etc.

CON's

- high investment, high risk industry means higher work pressure

- when your quarterly spend budget is close to €250M, one mistake that hits the bottomline and it's your head that rolls

- i always have an overnight bag in the office in case i get called to visit a supplier or customer. if you're unlucky, you'll feel how it is to wear side A and side B of your three pairs of underwear.

- imagine going to paris without even seeing eiffel tower, russia without seeing st. petersburg church, munich without seeing the different tourist sights, at your own leisure

so yes, happy ako sa job ko. :)

I agree with you sir, particularly the last bullet point under cons . i stayed for singapore for three days and i never get to see the sights except the lions head which can be viewed from our company office. in China, the great wall was a birds eye view from a beechcraft twine engine plane ( at least they let me stayed for the olympics so okey na rin ) . Here in the phil , the highest official that i've met was VP Noli de castro when he was still doing a MGB segment at MT Diwalwal compostella valley and he does not even know my name this days when he attends the NEDA monthly meeting , in china , im a fist name basis with the current Minister of Trade and Finance he even calls me on a monthly basis.

• 4 weeks later...

Happy w/ my work? NO!!! That's why I resigned from my call center job. The pay is O.K. but it's still too low for me. The basic pay is higher than minimum wage but it's not what everyone expected. You'll see in the classified ads that call centers offer salaries like P20k - P30k but not all call center do that. Many call centers only offer something like P11k - P14k. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Call center jobs are usually traumatic for newbies coz customers who call in are usually assertive, arrogant, rude and they like to make ridiculous demands. Tho, this usually depends on the account you are in. Some accounts can be very stressful due to the metrix that an agent has to reach or else you'll be terminated!!! :cry:

If you tried working night shifts for a very long time, you'll long to be in a day shift coz you really miss a lot. Furthermore, you'll miss the holidays! <_<

• 1 month later...

The way I see it. Pagka nagwork ka sa Call Center para kang pro sport athlete hahaha. In a sense na pagka may pakinabang ka sa kanila at na meet mo ung metrics ok ka sa kanila. Pero kung hindi mo na ma meet ang metrics Echa Pwera ka na sa kanila. Yung isang kasama ko sa call center dati. Four years na ata sa work niya pinagresign kasi hindi na ma meet ang metrics. Parang sa NBA or any other pro leagues. Pagka player ka at nagagamit ka pa nila eh aalagaan ka nila. Pero kung palaos ka na. Iiwan ka na lang sa ere hahaha.

Talk about job security.

QUOTE (Turninglong May 4, 2009 8:18am)

Happy w/ my work? NO!!! That's why I resigned from my call center job. The pay is O.K. but it's still too low for me. The basic pay is higher than minimum wage but it's not what everyone expected. You'll see in the classified ads that call centers offer salaries like P20k - P30k but not all call center do that. Many call centers only offer something like P11k - P14k.

Call center jobs are usually traumatic for newbies coz customers who call in are usually assertive, arrogant, rude and they like to make ridiculous demands. Tho, this usually depends on the account you are in. Some accounts can be very stressful due to the metrix that an agent has to reach or else you'll be terminated!!!

If you tried working night shifts for a very long time, you'll long to be in a day shift coz you really miss a lot. Furthermore, you'll miss the holidays!

I have to agree on this one. Actually kaya nga nagoutsource yang mga American companies na yan para makampabarat sila. What is $20k to $30k a month thats only $500 to $600 a month. With P14k that's translated to only $300 a month. I have to agree that not all center companies offer the same salaries. Siguro maganda magtanong tanong muna kung saan call center mataas magpasahod para doon kayo mag apply.

As for those people who are new to this line of business. Iba ang culture ng mga Kano. Siempre meron diyan mga arrogante at bastos na callers. Kaso ang bad trip lang sa ganitong trabaho hindi mo sila pedeng tablahin. Kaya nga tuwang tuwa yang mga companies na nagoutsource dahil tinanggal nila ang mga agents nilang nananabla hahaha. Kaya sila nagoutsource sa Pinas dahil gusto nilang mawala ung nananabla. Mahirap kasing manabla mamaya dahil baka ma audit ka. Sa call center na pinagworkan ko pagka tinabla mo customer at na audit ka grounds for termination yon.

Yon nga lang bad trip talaga dito ung night shift. Kaya kung hindi ka sanay sa pang gabi pumasok na lang kayo sa call center na day shift lang. Mabuti sana kung gabi diyan at gabi din doon sa lugar ng clients niyo hehehe. yon ang okay. Kaya marami talaga sa mga kasama ko na gusto day shift or mid shift. Isa pa pagka umabsent ka pa at block off day suspended ka.

Tapos na tayo diyan. Hindi na ako babalik sa ganitong trabaho kahit kailan.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...