Are You Happy With Your Work?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ang complain ko is unhealthy na ako (no time for sports, natuto mag smoke) dahil sa schedule and alang worthwhile na matututunan in terms of knowledge. (unless na IT related or technical ka) if you work in a call center, make the most out it by saving, yun lang.

Edited by mic_09
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have full discretion on how to carry on my responsibilities...

everything i need to execute my duties, the company provides...

i'm not bound by time, not bound by stupid time cards...

i occasionally go around southeast asia for free....

what's not to like?

a Php12k++ tax every month... that's something NOT to like. :(

• 1 month later...

cc work and life,

i used to be an officer in the phil army , before that i worked with R&D with Alcatel . as an engineer my salary was not that big but i have enuf spare to pursue my carnal cravings. As an enigineer , i was able to relate to other people about things im very inerested in. Geek talk is not shortcoming in fact its a medium of communication , work in the morning and pussy chasing at night .But with the army i have barely enuf for myself since from time to time my men will ask a loan from me because of this an that and thier well being is one of my personal responsibility. In the army the food was bad, i was assigned to places where it almost wet, beds are rough. every six months you are assigned to an area where people cant speak your vernacular. Everytime the insurgents decides to be playful you spend your waking moments praying that they cross your path. Patrols are long and hard and you have commanding officers who doesnt care about what happen to you as long as they look good on thier fitreps, your men suffer all kinds of STD's coz like every other hot blooded pussy thinking weapon carrying protector of freedom grunt, sex is not a weekly basis exercise . My men are very devouted in cleaning thier weapons and keeping it safe all the time but they almost always downslide when it comes to safe sex and the pay is lousy, and everybody who wants to shoot our asses of for whatever reasons . The good things are i get to tour the whole of ARMM for free ( board and lodging as well ), i chase different variances of pussy, the army sends me to different schools for free (went to australia for 6 months , japan for 3 months , fort bragg NC 6 months ) . i save assorted firearms and knives, i've made friends with very influential people. i get to be wasted without fear.

as a call center employee i am earning more than 20k a month , the night shifts are same as my night patrols , i am earning money without getting shot at. my peers are equally paid so i dont have to worry if they ask for a loaner. Did i mention girls? Pruty gurls, teenage ones , single ones, married ones , sexy ones, not to sexy but loving , a smorgasboard collection. i just have to be mindful with my health since my job requires more of mind work , exercise, sexercise - less smoking and more sex. I still talk tech geek but at least is not only me .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to be satisfied. But after 4 years in this Q@#$!@ company. Feeling mo hanggang dito ka na lang. The company I'm in doesn't even appreciate it's employees, no christmas party because they sponsored a party for the indigent! @#$! kumita ba sila dahil sa indugent! tamad magulang nun kaya naging ganun mga taong yun. Walang Bonus. In fact I'm pretty sure! If the 13th month pay is not mandatory they won't even give it. IT's DIFFERENT HERE TALAGA! THEY DON"T PUT PEOPLE FIRST!!!!!!! @#$#$ call center. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by wisecracker75
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...